Experimental Cocktail Club
Review Highlights
Classy joint!

Cosy bar, cool but not pretentious. I loved my Negonri and their cocktail list was tempting. Nice... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
janeywhit
Manchester UK
via mobile
excellent!

Walked by this place looking for it! Hidden away behind curtains and with a small name plaque. It... read more

Reviewed 29 October 2018

from US$311,70
from US$27,80
from US$34,80
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 February 2018

It's a teeny tiny place for the young and beautiful. Cocktails are unusual but good. Very very busy at night after midnight.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

The cocktails in this bar are, as the name suggests, experimental. However they are also delicious and the venue is very cool.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We came here due to trip advisor recommendations and it was lovely! You are welcomed by the doorman who pulls back a big velvet curtain and leads you into the cosy, intimate cocktail bar. We were warned it was standing room only on a Saturday night but managed to get a couple of seats after a few minutes. Just a warning the drinks ARE expensive (€32 for 2 whiskey sours) but they were amazing so you get what you pay for :)

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I’m convinced that all cocktails taste the same and an evening in Paris didn’t change that view, but this place is actually worth a visit. One of the bar staffed clocked me as soon as I came through the door, always a good sign, and the cocktails tasted good although I had no idea what was in them. I still don’t believe that a good him and tonic can be beaten.

If you’re in the young and trendy set, you’ll want to go here and you probably won’t be disappointed.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank 81kenr
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Every time I go to Paris, I make sure to go to the Experimental Cocktail Club- it is a fun place, with great drinks... which is why I am sad to leave this review. Last week I was visiting Paris and wanted to take my friend here. We trecked all the way there to be greeted by the most demeaning and unprofessional front doorman. He was so rude to us, that we left without going in. Unfortunately, this left such a bad taste in my mouth... to me, customer service is extremely important.

Date of experience: January 2018