“Worth a visit ”

Ranked #16 of 467 Nightlife in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I’m convinced that all cocktails taste the same and an evening in Paris didn’t change that view, but this place is actually worth a visit. One of the bar staffed clocked me as soon as I came through the door, always a good sign, and the cocktails tasted good although I had no idea what was in them. I still don’t believe that a good him and tonic can be beaten.

If you’re in the young and trendy set, you’ll want to go here and you probably won’t be disappointed.

1  Thank ken r

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Every time I go to Paris, I make sure to go to the Experimental Cocktail Club- it is a fun place, with great drinks... which is why I am sad to leave this review. Last week I was visiting Paris and wanted to take my friend here. We trecked all the way there to be greeted by the most demeaning and unprofessional front doorman. He was so rude to us, that we left without going in. Unfortunately, this left such a bad taste in my mouth... to me, customer service is extremely important.

2  Thank Hannah R
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

The art of bartending! A must go if you are in Paris. Plus it closes around 2, in the middle of an interesting neighborhood, and its housed in a lovely place :)

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Not much more to say. Place is expensive so caters to moneyed crowd or people that aspired to be. Decent looking youngish crowd, mostly late 20s through late 30s. Could be more diverse but I’ve seen much worse. Great location and cocktails are inventive. Will reiterate DJ was good, hip hop mostly but great range 1980s through present and some international artists/influence. Not a lot of room to dance but good vibe nonetheless. Would definitely go again.