“Definitely worth a try”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We came here on a friend’s recommendation. It was totally worth the visit. The rice balls were delicious. Out of all the pastas I liked the ravioli the best, but everything we tried was very good and reasonable. Definitely go for the Italian wine they recommend. Would eat here again. The staff was very friendly.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 333)

24 - 28 of 1 333 reviews

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I didn’t make reservations so they told me to go to the restaurant across the street called piccolo, they said it’s the same restaurant same menu. It’s obviously not as crowded than the original one. Small tiny cute restaurant. Wide selection of food but the taste is rather average. I had a glass of rose (6 euro), seafood linguine (17 euro) and a combo dessert comprised of an express, small tiramisu and blackberry sorbet (8 euro). Reasonably priced. The linguine does not look as appetizing as the rigatoni with strips of ham from the other table

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Went into the restaurant after opening was seated and then waited 25 minutes for a waiter, ordered wine after 10 minutes we walked out. Oh, another couple walked out right after us. The restaurant was not even half full

2  Thank roundtommy1
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here on our first trip to Paris. The food was amazing and decently priced. We each got and entree, split a craft of wine, and got gelato for around 40 euro. The service was also impeccable. Everyone was very friendly and spoke great English. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is great and a must do!
Super friendly and charming staff, fantastic pasta(go for the truffle - which are plentifull), and an atmosphere like a italian house. The staff does an amazing job!
One of the best meals I have had outside a michelin restaurant in Paris.