“Little Oasis in Paris”
other travellers have booked this property
view from the living room
terrace with dining table terrace with dining table
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
terrace with dining table
The jacuzzi can be used year round
Terrace with jacuzzi
Terrace with jacuzzi
view from the living room
view from the jacuzzi, total intimacy
livingroom
leather sofa bed in the living room
diningroom
diningroom
visualize how direct it is to touristic places
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Eartha U
“Little Oasis in Paris”
Reviewed 18 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

My family of five arrived in Paris for the first time and was met by Claire, a gracious host who welcomed us and provided detailed information on how to maneuver Paris' subway and bus system. The flat itself was a cozy 5 room apartment with two full beds and a private courtyard. There was plenty of room for all of us. By Paris'standards it was updated and centrally located. The one main down fall for US travellers is there is no central a/c or screens on any windows which left me a bit paronoid as to what could have flown in.

The four story walk up offers a shared pool table and sauna downstairs which the kids loved. It's a bit musty probably due to lack of circulation but nice to have additional amenities and a good way to meet fellow guests.

There is maid service offered but not daily. We stayed 5 days and was visited once which unfortunetly we missed due to an early arrival so be prepared to tidy up if travelling with kids.

Neighborhood was quite lovely, off the main road. It was clean and close to dining and metro. We enjoyed our time in Paris and will probably visit again but in spring or fall.

Management Response
21 Jun 2018
Dear Eartha, it was a pleasure to welcome you and the kids. I want to thank you for your nice comment though I have to correct a few things so things are perfectly clear for my future guests.
Indeed, and as mentioned in the description of the apartment we have no a/c, as it's rarely needed in Paris. The temperatures were from 21°C to 24 ° C at most during your stay. Yet we can provide fans for each room, we'd have been happy to give you some if we had suspected you were hot. I always ask my guests to tell me if they need something, it would have been my pleasure to help with that.
I'm sorry you missed the screens. There are window screens in each room, for each window, they are even electric in the living room. There are also curtains on each window.
There is no daily maid service included in our offer, only final cleaning, again, as mentioned in the description of the apartment. When the maid came it was extra, as I try to send her anyway when possible, as an extra free service.
Finally regarding the sauna and moist: the sauna is not like a hamman, it has to stay dry, and though we can put a few drops of water with fragrance on the hot stones, too much water is not a normal use. I guess the kids did not perfectly understand my recommendations as they were too eager to start, hence too much humidity. But no big harm, it's all dry now :-)
Last point: the spa area with sauna, fitness room and massage room are on the basement (-1), the lobby with pool table is on ground floor (0), and the apartment with it's terrace is on first floor (+1). So only 1 flight of stairs to go from the hall or from the lobby to the apartment , 2 flights from the spa area to the apartment.
Overall I'm happy you enjoyed your stay, families like yours with nice kids are always very welcome.
swardy77
Wickford, United Kingdom
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 5 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

As with all of the other reviews you read, Claire is a fantastic host - very kind, helpful and friendly. We were very well looked after.

We arrived around 7.30pm to 13 Rue Beaunier (via taxi from the airport - €55 fixed price) to a warm welcome from Claire’s son who showed us around the apartment which was spotlessly clean, more than adequately equipped and comfortable.

As well as being a relaxing and fun place to reside, it’s location is fantastic - there are various supermarkets, bakeries and restaurants within 3-5 minutes walk, and the metro station is really close taking you into District 1 in around 10-15 mins (we paid €7.50 for a zone 1&2 daily travel card).

We fell in love with Paris and are already planning our next visit - I shall definitely want to stay at 13 Rue Beaunier again. Highly recommended!!

Christy E
“Lots of space for the price”
Reviewed 18 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

My family of 4 really enjoyed this apartment. It was great to have the space to spread out and the patio was a great (and it felt larger than the picture seemed). There was also a parking space in a nearby garage. The condo is an easy walk to public transportation and we felt really safe walking home from the metro late in the evenings. The owners were very accommodating and having access to laundry at the end of our trip was a bonus.

Management Response
18 Sep 2017
Thank you for your stay Christy, it's always a pleasure to welcome such nice families!
Hilary M
“Super, spacious apartment for stress-free sightseeing in Paris”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

A lovely, spacious apartment which slept 5 of us very comfortably (2 adults and 3 children). The outdoor garden was an added bonus for relaxing after a day of sightseeing in Paris. Buses and the Metro into the tourist sites were close by and frequent also supermarkets and an attractive park were handy too. In addition we had free, secure parking included. The owner was very helpful before our stay. We would definitely recommend this apartment.

Your age range 35-49
82jakep
Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
“The perfect stay.”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Would like to start by saying massive thanks to Claire, she was fantastic at communication throughout the entire run up to the stay aswell as during.

The apartment itself is the perfect stay for a getaway, extremely spacious for 4 people and it has everything you could need. The hot tub is what sold it to me and I was not disappointed, absolutely lovely to use after a long hot sweaty day in Paris.

The location was also perfect, not in a busy area of Paris so the prices within the nearby supermarkets arent outrageous (theres a Lidl close by if you want something similar to the UK). It was very quiet at night and the only noise issue was the dustbins being collected at 9.30 - we were all out of bed at around 8 every day, however if you are wanting a longer sleep in then be aware of this as it will wake you up.

The downstairs common room was fantastic to use with the speaker system and pool table a great mix. The sauna aswell is an amazing addition - however sadly we didnt have a chance to use this.

There arent really any cons at all, if I was being critical then I would argue the sofa bed is unbearable, I had to sleep head to toe with my friend because I couldnt sleep on the sofa bed. The gym aswell has too much stuff in it.

Needless to say this apartment is still the perfect stay in Paris. I will 100% be back if Im ever in Paris again.

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing