“Alicia”
other traveller has booked this property
living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Ama I
“Alicia”
Reviewed 9 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

My husband and I stayed in Lee Lee's Parisian flat this past weekend in Le Marais. The neighborhood is perfect alone, happy hours on every corner (some until 2am). There are tons of shops and restaruants, clubs, bars, etc... large area and close to several train stations. It's about 45 mins from CDG (trains or taxi) and 25 minutes from Orly (via taxi for Orly.

The apartment is beautiful and clean, bed is supppper comfy. she did a great job at decorarting. At first we were thrown off by the entrance, it reminds me of a speakeasy but we ended up falling in love with the Parisian flair. There's a supermarket almost directly across the street and 2 cool bars at the end, like 2 minutes. The street is quiet, and though it's a small alley like street, we felt safe at all times. I would definitely stay here again. Lee Lee was quick to respond, easy going, and left a map and suggestion book for us with bottled water.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing