“Space in Paris”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance
Spectacular living space, loft. Sitting area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Entrance
Spectacular living space, loft.
Sitting area
Huge living area and entertaining space
Private gated Garden leading to entrance. 22 artists houses/lofts
Kitchen
View to garden
getting around
Kitchen bar
Smaller table, with view to garden
Bedroom 2
bedroom 1
Bedroom 3 bed on platform, there is another bed ( small double on lower level)
Bathroom 2
Shower on ground floor behind laundry room
Shower bedroom 1
Couch area
Industrial stove
Entrance to laundry room and rear kitchen
Mezzanine entrance to bedroom 2
Entrance to bedroom 3
Kitchen
Art
Fridge freezer with ice maker
Industrial /professional stove
Kitchen work top
Terrace with sculpture
Terrace
B&B Italia sofa, and Conran Shop sofa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

XdaveX
Brisbane
“Space in Paris”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Amazing apartment - huge living area as well as the bedrooms and bathrooms with a safe communal garden for the kids to explore. Secure parking, a short walk to the fast RER a few stops to the centre of Paris and huge supermarket and a patisserie round the corner. Great park across the river to row on a lake or picnic and escape the tourists, We loved it so much we didn't want to leave and stayed an extra day. Magdalena was very helpful and provides all that you could need for a home away from home.Would definitely stay again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: space so it felt like home
Liked least: a few mozzies but we killed them all
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
6 Jul 2016
Thanks so much Dave for your review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, and would love to have you return. Best wishes! Magdalena
Clivemeis...
Los Angeles, California
“The place to stay.”
Reviewed 30 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We stayed in the loft for two weeks and have just returned to LA.
This is my second time staying at the loft, and it was wonderful, spotlessly clean and the sheets and beds and towels luxurious. It's getting more wonderful by the stay.

We had a wonderful time, and really found a space we could relax in, whilst being able to hop into the very centre in 10mins on the metro, or about the same time in an UBER car. The Eiffel tower and the Louvre and the Orangerie (my favourite with the Monet water lily paintings), the Notre Dame cathedral are all on the local metro line direct, which goes along the river.
Apart from the space and the incredible kitchen (which is rare in Paris) the convenience of the massive supermarket virtually next door (we love to cook, the choice is amazing, and mind-blowing, and the food prices half or less of other small stores), and the croissant and bread shop virtually five doors down, where we got our daily breakfast.

The loft is really beautiful, full of super elegant and comfy sofa's to lounge in, and our vacation was also a relaxation after working really hard, so we wanted to chill as well as visit Paris.
It's really great to be in such a lovely space, and the wifi and internet is really good, so we also could use that and relax at home.

I got engaged while on my stay in Paris, and the loft was the most perfect place for it. I will definitely come back and stay on my next trip to Paris whether it be for business or pleasure, there are few, if any, spaces like this available in Paris.
Highly recommend.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
31 Mar 2016
Thank you so much for coming back to stay at my loft, and your review. I'm so happy you had a good stay, and congratulations on your engagement! I hope to welcome you again soon, Magdalena
Dariashie...
Paris, France
“A great space to retreat into while enjoying your stay in Paris”
Reviewed 7 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

I just came back from Paris and I would like to share my thoughts on an amazing space myself, my husband and a group of friends stayed in. We absolutely loved Magdalenas artist loft. It was so much more then we expected. The place is really specious and filled with creativity. The living area is really big, but cozy. Kitchen is magnificent! If you love to cook you will so enjoy it. It has everything you would ever possibly need, just pop into a local supermarket around the corner and you are ready to rock! The evenings are great in there. The couches are supper comfortable. There is also a gas fire to complement your glass of wine wining down in the evening :). The bedrooms are small but really comfortable. There is also 3 bathrooms, lovely garden at the front and a private parking space. You are very close to the the train and the metro station but I will defiantly recommend walking. It is about 50 min walk to the city center but you are in Paris after all! The walk along the river is beautiful, otherwise you can access any place easily using public transport. It is supper convenient. If you are thinking of going to Paris I would highly recommend Magdalenas Loft.
Daria Shiels, Poland

8 Mar 2016
Thanks for your review, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. Come again Daria!
emmanuel4...
Portugal
“best city break ever”
Reviewed 7 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We loved this artist ateller! it's an oasis of calm from what sometimes can be the madness of sightseeing in Paris! with space being at a premium in Paris it was great to have such a incredible large open space full of greenery with a friendly atmosphere to relax in when returning from long day rambling around the sights of Paris, the location is ideal close to all rail, metro and bus terminals, we walk a lot of time, which we loved, even walked one day to the Eiffel tower, were we got a chance to soak up the local Parisian ambiance which is great, the area around the loft is full of little local cafe for the obligatory cafe and croissant, also really nice well priced restaurants and very close by there's a carrefour supermarket and organic coop.
Before booking we read the trip adviser reviews and we only found one review that said the loft was not as clean as the would have liked, as for us, the space was spotlessly clean and well equipped with everything you could possible need for the duration of your stay.
The Ateller itself is wonderful, it has a boutique style layout as you would expect from a artist residence, Magdalena is incredible helpful and would reply to all our request without fail. There's also private parking if you rent a car, what more can we say except can't wait to book our next stay at the loft as soon as possible.

8 Mar 2016
Thank you Emmanuel for your great review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you again
Magdalena
Deb9463
“Nice space but not really set up for Rentals”
Reviewed 4 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I have to say I was a bit disappointed with the accommodations. I was so excited to stay in the "Artist's Loft" but it was not exactly as advertised. The living area was spacious but not overly clean, especially because there was a "cleaning fee." The bedrooms were small and a bit strange-- not really all set up for adults. The strangest thing was the shower situation--none of them was regular. The one that my husband and I used was a shower curtain for the entire bathroom- toilet and all. The second was a tub that was difficult for an adult to get into because of the peaked roof. Finally the third bath was off of the kitchen back behind the laundry area through a 6' tall doorway. - Since I am the shortest and I am 6' tall-- this was an issue--- and a bit odd.
Although we enjoyed our time in Paris and the area was convenient and the owner was helpful, I feel that this rental is not worth the money. I don't consider myself "high maintenance"-- I do expect things to be clean. Also- I actually used to live in England and have extensively traveled throughout Europe----so I don't think my expectations were too high.

Liked best: Living area
Liked least: Bedding cleanliness and showers.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
6 Oct 2015
Hi,
I'm so sorry the loft was not clean, I'm really surprised about that, since my cleaner is good, and normally does a great job, I wish you had told me. No one else has ever complained so I'm astonished and will double check.
There is no doubt the bedrooms and baths are a bit quirky, it was a question to priortize the living space or the bedrooms/bathrooms, and really the great thing about this space is the kitchen and reception area, for groups and meetings and sharing it's fantastic, and it's for sure not a 'hotel' like space. I do try and say it's eclectic and quirky, and for sure upstairs the bedrooms and bathrooms are bigger and more conventional, but the living area is smaller. I do normally try and see what priorites people have, and send them in that direction. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to Paris nevertheless. Thanks for the review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing