“best city break ever”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance
Spectacular living space, loft. Sitting area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Entrance
Spectacular living space, loft.
Sitting area
Huge living area and entertaining space
Private gated Garden leading to entrance. 22 artists houses/lofts
Kitchen
View to garden
getting around
Kitchen bar
Smaller table, with view to garden
Bedroom 2
bedroom 1
Bedroom 3 bed on platform, there is another bed ( small double on lower level)
Bathroom 2
Shower on ground floor behind laundry room
Shower bedroom 1
Couch area
Industrial stove
Entrance to laundry room and rear kitchen
Mezzanine entrance to bedroom 2
Entrance to bedroom 3
Kitchen
Art
Fridge freezer with ice maker
Industrial /professional stove
Kitchen work top
Terrace with sculpture
Terrace
B&B Italia sofa, and Conran Shop sofa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

emmanuel4...
Portugal
“best city break ever”
Reviewed 7 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We loved this artist ateller! it's an oasis of calm from what sometimes can be the madness of sightseeing in Paris! with space being at a premium in Paris it was great to have such a incredible large open space full of greenery with a friendly atmosphere to relax in when returning from long day rambling around the sights of Paris, the location is ideal close to all rail, metro and bus terminals, we walk a lot of time, which we loved, even walked one day to the Eiffel tower, were we got a chance to soak up the local Parisian ambiance which is great, the area around the loft is full of little local cafe for the obligatory cafe and croissant, also really nice well priced restaurants and very close by there's a carrefour supermarket and organic coop.
Before booking we read the trip adviser reviews and we only found one review that said the loft was not as clean as the would have liked, as for us, the space was spotlessly clean and well equipped with everything you could possible need for the duration of your stay.
The Ateller itself is wonderful, it has a boutique style layout as you would expect from a artist residence, Magdalena is incredible helpful and would reply to all our request without fail. There's also private parking if you rent a car, what more can we say except can't wait to book our next stay at the loft as soon as possible.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
8 Mar 2016
Thank you Emmanuel for your great review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you again
Magdalena
Deb9463
“Nice space but not really set up for Rentals”
Reviewed 4 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I have to say I was a bit disappointed with the accommodations. I was so excited to stay in the "Artist's Loft" but it was not exactly as advertised. The living area was spacious but not overly clean, especially because there was a "cleaning fee." The bedrooms were small and a bit strange-- not really all set up for adults. The strangest thing was the shower situation--none of them was regular. The one that my husband and I used was a shower curtain for the entire bathroom- toilet and all. The second was a tub that was difficult for an adult to get into because of the peaked roof. Finally the third bath was off of the kitchen back behind the laundry area through a 6' tall doorway. - Since I am the shortest and I am 6' tall-- this was an issue--- and a bit odd.
Although we enjoyed our time in Paris and the area was convenient and the owner was helpful, I feel that this rental is not worth the money. I don't consider myself "high maintenance"-- I do expect things to be clean. Also- I actually used to live in England and have extensively traveled throughout Europe----so I don't think my expectations were too high.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Living area
Liked least: Bedding cleanliness and showers.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
6 Oct 2015
Hi,
I'm so sorry the loft was not clean, I'm really surprised about that, since my cleaner is good, and normally does a great job, I wish you had told me. No one else has ever complained so I'm astonished and will double check.
There is no doubt the bedrooms and baths are a bit quirky, it was a question to priortize the living space or the bedrooms/bathrooms, and really the great thing about this space is the kitchen and reception area, for groups and meetings and sharing it's fantastic, and it's for sure not a 'hotel' like space. I do try and say it's eclectic and quirky, and for sure upstairs the bedrooms and bathrooms are bigger and more conventional, but the living area is smaller. I do normally try and see what priorites people have, and send them in that direction. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to Paris nevertheless. Thanks for the review.
Katrina W
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed 10 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

No complaints at all. This was a holiday for clients with mental and physical disabilities with their careers. The place suited them perfectly, very spacious, the lady in charge was lovely to communicate with. Perfect!

Travelling group: Other
11 May 2015
I'm so glad you enjoyed the loft, and thanks for the review! It does make me happy to see my 'clients' content!
JWilliams...
England, United Kingdom
“Amazing spacious apartment”
Reviewed 21 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

We were a group of eight adults, we found the apartment very spacious, comfortable and relaxing with plenty of room to 'chill out' especially after a busy day around Paris. It was very well equipped with everything you could want or need. I would not hesitate to return to this lovely apartment.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
22 Apr 2015
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and had enough room for 8 adults, it's aways a slight concern of mine that you should all be comfortable. Thank you for the review!
Bergen, Norway
Reviewed 17 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
18 Mar 2015
Thank you so much for your review, hope to see you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing