“Best part of our European vaca!”
Review of The Green Way

The Green Way
Ranked #50 of 592 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Green Way : Visit Paris on a Segway !!!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had an amazing Segway tour with Greenway. My three teenage girls and I had never ridden a Segway. The instructions were perfect and the tour was simply amazing. We saw more parks and Paris landmarks in the three hour tour than we had in the previous two days. Great staff! Our entire family highly recommend the green way!

_The_Green_Way_66, Propriétaire at The Green Way, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We always try to adapt our tours to the group we ride with ! Balance between Paris lovely city and the Segway fun is our key differentiator. Looking like you appreciated it . Good to read your post!!!! zillions thanks , and see you next time with all the family ;-) !

All reviews
"segway tour"
in 7 reviews
"great teacher"
"awesome tour"
"a lot of fun"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"private tour"
"ride"
"information"
"fountain"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was an AWESOME tour ! We had always wanted to try a Segway tour but I was very apprehensive. Giles explained very well how to ride the Segway and put me at ease immediately. He was a great tour guide as well. I also liked the fact that he doesn't cram as many people as he can on the tour. It is a much better experience that way. I would do it again and would highly recommend it to anyone who is considering it ... you will not regret it.

_The_Green_Way_66, Propriétaire at The Green Way, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

So many people thinking they will never ever be able to ride a Segway ...although everybody is able to make it !!! The main issue is not really about how to ride a Segway, but our to remove the stress BEFORE teaching how to ride a Segway !!!
Zillions thanks for your post, Gilles!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We would highly recommend this tour to anyone regardless of experience on a Segway or age. There were children on our tour and he interacted with them appropriatly and personalised it to show them things of interest. we were extremely pleased with Giles professionalism, flexibility and friendliness. Just before we were to commence our tour it started raining, Giles gave us the option to postpone... Though we decided to continue with the tour and I'm so glad we did. Giles was a great teacher and ensured our safety at all times but also let us experiment with the Segways. Giles spoke excellent English and used humour, he stopped regularly to check we were ok and offered breaks if required. This tour was the highlight of our experience in Paris. Thanks again Giles!

_The_Green_Way_66, Propriétaire at The Green Way, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

We've been lucky the shower was strong but short!!! Rain ponchos in each of my machines are aimed at this ! If the weather forecasts (I try to collect 3 or 4 sources) shows that it will be raining "cats and dogs" for long, I always propose to postpone ( even cancel sometimes) -The customer always decide!- before the tour. That's why I always ask for a phone number to be able to get in touch. Storms are a bit different, as is can be wet here and raining 500m away!
I said it few times already, but safety is key for a Segway tour...This is what I have to have in mind even before caring about your fun !!!
Millions thanks again,
Gilles

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We had problems with the weather (threatened and actual thunderstorms) but Gilles was perfectly accommodating and we ended up moving from an evening to a day one.

Gilles answered our many questions beforehand which meant we were fully prepared to enjoy the tour. We'd opted for a private tour (for 4 of us) because our daughter is high functioning autistic. Not a problem for Gilles! He knew exactly how to deal with her, and indeed the rest of us. To say it was fun is a massive understatement. Okay so Segways _are_ fun (and Paris is good place to see by Segway) but it was Gilles' sense of humour, his knowledge of Paris, his ability to pitch everything just right, and above all his understanding of what _we_ wanted that made it such an amazing experience. Thoroughly recommended.

_The_Green_Way_66, Propriétaire at The Green Way, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Zillions thanks for your comment! It has been a real pleasure to setup this tour for you . Teenagers are often not very talkative... and it was great to discuss with K all along the way. "Vous etes une famille formidable", and I will enjoy another Segway tour in Paris for your next trip to France!!! Keep the Eiffel tower as a souvenir!!!