“Delish oysters- only in France!”
Review of Le Suffren

Le Suffren
Ranked #1 388 of 19 397 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Half a dozen Claires #3 from Sables d'Olonne and half a dozen Normandy oysters to pair up nicely with pink champagne! That was my simple dinner tonight while my partner had sole meuniere de-boned table side with beautiful tasty gourmet steamed potatoes that the restaurant business excels in producing. Not to be sneezed at but the bill including a token 5 euro top was around 80 euros. That's the price of excellent food! No regrets!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 273)

221 - 225 of 1 273 reviews

Reviewed 23 May 2016

We only stopped for a couple glasses of wine after lunch but the restaurant is clean and the wait staff very attentive. The food which we saw delivered looked very nice and we will return for lunch!

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

We selected this restaurant because it's considered to be a good fish restaurant on Tripadvisor. We were unfortunately not convinced tonight. The fish soup was a bit tasteless and boring. I missed some parts of fish in there for example. My girlfriend had asperges which were tasty. The main dish of steamed fish was tasteless and the sauce that came with it contained to our judgement too much garlic. I had the monk fish which was also flat in taste and nothing special. The desert of lemon pie was too sweet and I also had much better in France. Service was very friendly I have to say, but food really is not good enough for the price you pay.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I really enjoyed the grilled vegetable and salad mix i ordered today. The buffalo mozzarella was very fresh and overall the combination worked very well. I would have preferred it not to have eggplant but otherwise, it was great!

And i must point out their bathrooms were the cleanest ive seen in any cafe in Paris this week!

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

What a find on the Ave Suffren d'angle de Ave le Motte Piquet. Le Patron and staff could not have any better attitudes,they are true professionals and make you feel welcome immediately. The food,the service and the ambience are all French and very well done. Well worth a special visit.