“We came for the hot chocolate; we enjoyed all the food.”
Review of Angelina

Angelina
Reserve with
Angelina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 242 Coffee & Tea in Paris
Price range: US$1 - US$30
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went to Angelina for the hot chocolate which is truly,truly amazing and decadent.
To our surprise, we also enjoyed all the other food we ordered. Each dish -- be it eggs, salad or fish -- were all very well prepared.

Write a ReviewReviews (7 212)

27 - 31 of 7 215 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A Paris must see! Everything was delicious and the decor magnificent! The hot chocolate is like nothing I have had before, I will be returning on my next trip to Paris.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place is brilliant for its desserts but the staff is impolite to an extent. I definitely felt the impact of the colour of my skin as white skinned foreigners who came much after me were served immediately. Then again the attitude makes a place!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you are in Paris, you need to come here for their famous hot chocolate and dessert. They were amazing. I had the Venus dessert and it was soo good. I also had dinner there twice and had the Truffle Ravioli and it was to die for. So rich and delicious. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I dont care how long you wait in the queue, or how much they charge, this is worth every cent! We had lunch there, as well as dessert. Their selection of pastries will leave you drooling, and everything looks and tastes amazing!!! The decor is exquisite and you feel like Marie Antoinette sipping tea there. Try this out!