Emmanuel & Beatrice we’re the perfect hosts. Courteous, respectful, informative, professional & generous. Great apartment, great breakfast, great location & genuine, local service. We would definitely stay here again. Thank you.
Excellent bed and breakfast. Emmanuel and Beatrice were excellent host. The rooms were always clean. They served wonderful, fresh, warm croissants and French bread every morning. They also served milk, coffee, orange juice, hot tea and hot chocolate every morning. They were prompt and served breakfast early or late depending on our daily activities.
Emmanuel was also very helpful in arranging for us day tours and printed information everyday for us on activities to do in Paris. He also helped us in getting the beast deals for our metro tickets.
We felt right at home.
He was very kind in writing a letter for ParisCitVision on my behalf.
We will definitely rent from Emmanuel and Beatrice again.
We highly recommend their apartment.
We enjoyed our stay. Our rom was clean and very well equipped. Emmanuel was a wonderful host and very helpful. Emmanuel povided a delicious breakfast every morning. The hot chocolate was divine !
Emmanuel was a delightful host and exceptionally helpful and generous with his time and advice. The rooms were very comfortable and we have no hesitation in highly recommending this place. We would certainly stay there again.
First of all this is what you need to know about this location.
1. You will have 2 bedrooms; no living room; bathroom is located in the hall of the 7th floor across from the owner.
2. The view of the Eiffel Tower can only be seen from one of the windows in the bedroom.
3. Trying to speak French goes a long way with the locals.
4. The train system is easy; buy the 5 day 5 zone if going outside city online; easy to get to everything.
5. Local places to eat around this location. La Truffel Noirte is where we got treats daily 1 block away; also where the locals get their breads.
6. Best Restaurants located near city.
7. Check out five star transportation for airport transport.
When you rent this place it is not the rooms that you have value. It is the location where the French live and Emmanuel. He helps with planning/information/making reservations/cleaning/answers questions daily/etc. He made a dinner reservation for my child's birthday while there.