“Coffee & conversation”
Review of Delicious Paris

Delicious Paris
Ranked #40 of 205 Food & Drink in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: "If you are a Francophile, if you are in love with 'Frenchness', if you wish to avoid the typical Parisian tourist route and instead explore the French art of living through the chef d’œuvres of the Parisian elite's family mansions, and if, finally, along this journey, you feel like having a gourmet feast, then Delicious Paris is perfect for you."
Reviewed 28 June 2018

It was a privilege to have an enjoyable coffee/breakfast with Olga the day after I arrived to help get my beginner+ French brain going. We met in a cafe off the beaten track not too far from the Opera. As well as some gentle conversation practice, Olga provided a selection of useful ideas, a couple of which I've already started to use, to speed up my improvement.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Olga was a great choice for our first visit to Paris. My mom and I met her at the hotel in Marais and she was just wonderful. She showed us the best places for bread, wine, groceries, etc close to us. We went for a drink and then lunch so she could help us with etiquette and ordering. She was very pleasant and comfortable with us. My mom mentioned several times during our week there that she was so pleased with Olga's tour. I would recommend her to you first timers or for foodies.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Our walk around the Marais with Olga was leisurely and memorable - her knowledge of both local food culture and the history of Paris slickly told and detailed. It was a wonderful morning, and Olga must particularly be commended on keeping a slow and relaxed pace with the two tortoises she was showing around!