“Why so rude?”

Ranked #1 869 of 18 357 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I speak French so I always make an effort to charm the Parisiens but failed with these boat operators. The top deck was closed and the route curtailed due to the Seine being in flood but, rather than trying their best to make up for these difficulties, the staff seemed totally indifferent to the experience of their guests. The overcrowding and lack of seats really detracted from the fun.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We used the same company for a river cruise in Dubai so we stuck to what we liked.

Boat was spacious yet we were all crammed on rectangle tables back to back canteen style.

The food was good but the waiter continuously got the order wrong and had to redo everyone's desert menu.

Although they were prompt they struggled to serve the food before the end of the journey.

I guess we had higher expectations based on our experience in Dubai.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend a tour with these boats. My kids loved it!!! Paris is beautiful from the river, no stress, perfect view of the Eiffel tour, the bridges, etc. This is an excellent start of a trip to Paris because you easily locate the museums from here.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Everything has been worked out to military precision and the resulting experience is smooth and relaxing. The atmosphere on board is great with everyone looking to enjoy this unique trip up and down the Seine. The cruise was beautiful with the illuminations jumping out at you from a noble skyline. once dinner was served the focus went onto the food, the menu was well thought out with a duck, a fish and a veal main to choose from. The veal was cooked perfectly for me at medium rare, and the accompanying vegetable puree was delicious. The highlight of the evening must be the finale by the musicians, a violinist and pianist playing the highlights from the 'Fiddler on the Roof'. The service was consistently very good, very polite and very informative!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

We arrived at the pier and went into a gorgeous red and black bar area. We were given our tickets to the boat and relaxed and drank champagne before we embarked.
Arriving on the boat we were taken to the front of the boat (upgraded to the excellence package - well worth it). Although it was quite dark it was a really good place to see all the land marks.
The food was plentiful - I wouldn't say amazing but decent and plenty of it. The wine and champange offering again was nice but not amazing. This didn't detract from the wonderful few hours sailing and listening to live music.
Just as we went past the eiffel tower as if by magic the lights twinkled! Just happened to be at the same time the violinest was playing happy birthday to my husband - he thought I planned it - I wont tell him the truth ;)
I would upgrade packages as the other area for standard meal was over crowded and I heard people say they didn't get a lot of food.