“Fresh sandwiches and amazing homemade Cheesecake desert!”

Boulangerie Grand Opera
Ranked #29 of 228 Coffee & Tea in Paris
Cuisines: French
Neighbourhood: Opera / Bourse
Neighbourhood: Opera / Bourse
Reviewed 19 May 2017

This Boulangerie was very near to our hotel. All the sandwiches were really fresh, made on the day and very tasty. Also, they have lots of variety of deserts, we tried the traditional chocolate croissant and other pasties. The best was the homemade cheesecake, which was very different one of the best i ever had, the cream was so smooth and a bit sour. It was delicious. If you are font of cheesecakes definitely go and try it. I will never forget the taste of it. It was that good!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Excellent and friendly service
Desserts were excellent especially the eclair according to my husband best he's ever tasted. It was so good we returned the next day for more!

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

led in by the positive reviews, ordered a hot chocolate and a pineapple juice. 5 Euros each. they presented a cup o hot milk with a cube o low quality chocolate... soooo disappointed. and the juice was nothing better. just below average. you can go to any other bistro and get better food and better service.
while we where there waitress was incrdiblu rude to some chinese customers, beyond any standard.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

I passed by their take away counter and their food makes me salivate.

I queued and got myself a vegetarian blue cheese sandwich and chocolate eclair - I love it so much! The blue cheese and the vege combo is great. The chocolate eclair is perfect - thin slice of chocolate on the top to add the crisp texture and the cream is smooth and perfectly whipped and sweetness level is just nice.

I will go again next time - dine in.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

It was good, not special, not bad, a what you see is what you get place. A lady, the owner I assume was very nice, the waitress was rather uninterested.