other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

ongob
New York
“We love France but not this apartment!”
Reviewed 3 September 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Our letter to TripAdvisor regarding this apartment:

It has now been eight weeks since we left Paris.  In reference to my deposit for my apartment, you indicated that we had broken a toilet seat.  I informed you that it was not affixed properly and kept sliding every time one placed one's derrière on this toilet seat.  Finally, when my 77 year old traveling companion sat on it one day, she slid with it to the floor, when it did in fact crack.  Do you think this was done with carelessness? Obviously, not. We are fortunate that she was not injured.

Let me remind you that I contracted with you and paid in full in January for a two bedroom- two bathroom apartment in that was to be in the 6th arrondissement.  A few days before we left the states, you contacted me and told me that the apartment was no longer available and that you had to substitute with another in the 10th arrondissement.  We had no time to begin a new search so we accepted this.  The apartment had only one bathroom in which there was an open hamper with soiled linens.  The neighborhood was not what I expected, and while I was in residence the owner's son let himself into the apartment when I was on my way to the shower. What a surprise and truly an invasion of my privacy. In addition, we were left with two threadbare towels and in following the rules in the book we could not have access to the towels in the closet and only one wire hanger in which to hang anything.

I want you to know that this was my fifth trip to France in five years and my third in Paris in those years.  My companion has been to France on vacation seven times and it was her fifth trip to Paris.  We love your country and now, more than ever, we wish to support you and your countrymen.

Unfortunately, this was our worst accommodation and experience, but I trust that you will restore a sense of good will and resolve this. Please do the right thing and refund my deposit so we can all get along with our lives.
***********************
Good news......the deposit of 300 euros was returned.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The restaurant close to the apartment
Liked least: The entire experience was the worst.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
27 Sep 2016
Dear,
We apologize sincerely for all inconvenience during your stay in our apartment. It's not usual to have these kind of issues in our places and we are so sorry. About the change of place, it can happen when an apartment meets issues and can't accomodate you. In this case, we are trying to find a confortable apartment to replace it. We are so sorry about the son's visit in the apartment during your stay. We alerted the owner because it's not correct at all. This situation should not happen. It's the first time we have a complain on this apartment and we take into account your remarks. I hope you will go back in Paris to appreciate this beautiful city. Best regards,

Travellers are raving about these Paris hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing