“Cute and cosy”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Eiffel Tower

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

DSSanDieg...
San Diego
“Small and uncomfortable”
Reviewed 9 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I obviously missed the reviews that mentioned that this apartment is a studio. It’s listed as a 1 bedroom. We would have been more comfortable in a hotel. I wish I would have read the review by 1reneeb before I booked the apartment. I saw it while we were already there and used their idea to brush our teeth in the kitchen sink. The bathroom sink is the smallest I’ve ever seen. You have to contort your body to avoid the medicine cabinet to get your head over the sink. Even washing your hands makes a mess. There isn’t enough room to unpack your suitcase. Maybe one person could, but 2 is a challenge. There were only 3 clothes hangers in the closet. I bought some more and left them there. The courtyard is not private. It’s shared by other tenants in the building as well as employees of a couple of hair salons. There are some nasty bathroom stalls in the courtyard used by the hair salon. There is a big dip in the courtyard where the bricks have settled, making is challenging to get across it to the apartment, especially at night. On the plus side, it’s really nice to have a washer/dryer, even though a full cycle takes 5 hours. The location is great. It’s walking distance to the Eiffel Tower, and close to a metro stop. There are a couple of grocery stores close by, and many restaurants. Stephane is very nice and knows enough English to get by. He always was quick to respond to my messages.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: size was not as advertised
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Edward M
Sydney, Australia
“Cute and cosy”
Reviewed 4 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My wife and I stayed here while on our first trip to Paris, its very close to shops, restaurants and the Eiffel Tower. We would go and enjoy our days sightseeing and then come back in the late evening and chill and this little place is perfect for that! Very clean, and everything you needed was there and it was convenient, what else do you need??

Kimberly...
“Gracious host and a great location in the 7 th.”
Reviewed 22 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Perfect for no more than two. The studio was in a fabulous location. Quiet, safe neighborhood and with the use of a outdoor courtyard. The location was close to many excellent restaurants and a close walk to the Eiffel Tower, Musee Rodin and Invalides. A short metro ride to other major sights. Stephane kept in great contact from the time of the booking.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location and value for money
Liked least: It was small but we were expecting this.
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Daniel P
“Perfect place!”
Reviewed 25 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

Been there with my wife for 2weeks.The apartment has all the needed amenities(including the essential corkscrew for☺️☺️)!The location is great,we just walked everywhere from there..Louvre(15minutes),Notre Dame,Latin. Quarter(25-40min)not to mention Eiffel Tower,10 minutes walk !!!!Stephen is the perfect host,wellcoming us at midnight when we arrived and willing to help with everything we needed the time we were there!We will definetly be back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
30 Jun 2016
Thank you Daniel and Mihaela! I am happy to know that you value my studio, and I thank you leave the apartment very clean departure.
It is with pleasure that I will welcome you again!
See you soon
Stéphane
JHR22
Darien, Illinois
“Convenient and well located studio”
Reviewed 27 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

This is a small studio located in a nice area close to Rue Cler. There are shops, small supermarkets, bakeries, etc on Rue Saint Dominique. The sofa/sleeper is very comfortable. The bathroom is very small. The kitchen is OK to fix a breakfast or a very simple meal.
It is the right place for people who travel with a budget.
I wouldn't recommend it to my friends because most of them are very exigent.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing