Review Highlights
my new mandatory Paris stop <3

If you've always wanted to find your ideal perfume / scent in an endless sea of choices out there... read more

Reviewed 10 May 2018
mariahmsh
New York City, New York
My favourite parfumerie in Paris.

I found this place by accident whilst walking around in the district of Le Marais and I'm very glad... read more

Reviewed 3 July 2017

from US$144,40
from US$75,10
from US$56,60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

When I first visited Sens Unique, I was spellbound by the atmosphere inside and the offer of artistic perfumes. It is so positive place where I enjoy smelling perfumes whether for me or for a gift. The owner is so nice and she explains so well that I always look forward to get back :)

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

This small niche boutique is one of my favorite spots to visit in Paris. From my first visit nearly 5 years ago when I first discovered the world of specialty perfumes and up to today when I already appreciate and collect perfumes, Sens Unique is a place which I like to go to both to find out what's new and smell and acquire new scents and brands and to spend time with highly professional and knowledgeable staff which always made my shopping experience memorable. It was interesting for me to find out background stories about how perfume is created, and also about ingredients-- I learnt a lot of new things about vanilla, oud, orange blossom, and hundreds of other ingredients. They asked me a lot of questions about my preferences and were able to find perfumes that matched my personality-- sometimes somewhat unexpected. It is always fun to spend time in this boutique and try something new. Weather you are existing perfume lover or someone who is just curious about perfumes like I was, I highly recommend to try this place-- it will be well worth it!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 9 June 2016

I visited this beautiful artistic perfumery, and was enchanted by he design, the variety, and the attitude of the personnel.
It really makes the difference between a dedicated boutique, where you can find perfumed works of art,and a supermarket.
I am sure to come back next time

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 9 June 2016

An incredible selection of niche perfumery and highly professional stuff who seem to speak all languages to make your choice right and comfortable

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 29 January 2015

This is a cosy small niche perfumery shop I visit everytime I am in Paris. You will find there a wide range of unique niche perfume brands, a great service and a lovely interior. Don't miss a chance to take a picture of yourself on their legendary yellow armchair!

Date of experience: September 2014