“Best perfume experience for niche”
Review of Sens Unique

Sens Unique
Ranked #145 of 740 Shopping in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Sens Unique is a unique perfumery boutique situated in the heart of Marais, Paris. Here we want to revive the old tradition of intimate Parisian perfume, using a more personal approach to the art of understanding the secret scents. Our mission is to find perfume that would inspire and connect with our visitor.
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I am a subscriber to Sens Unique's monthly program and so was very excited to get to visit them personally when I was in Paris. I finally got to try out all the niche perfumes
From all the Paris perfumeries and even some from other countries like Spain, England etc. it was heaven to have all that at my fingertips instead of running all over town visiting each shop individually. And the staff could not have been more helpful and accommodating to my needs. they spent so much valuable time with me, listening to my tastes and introducing me to unique ideas out of the mainstream. I came home with several new ideas and they offered to make me personalized sample boxes for a fee since I was a yearly subscriber. Their selection is enormous for such a small store and they are well stocked. They carry a full lineup of each house. A great find in Le Marais. Meets all
your needs under one roof and you can come home with a true Paris perfume worthy of the price and raw materials. I was
so happy to finally get to visit Sens Unique that it will now be on my list each time
I return.

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

When I first visited Sens Unique, I was spellbound by the atmosphere inside and the offer of artistic perfumes. It is so positive place where I enjoy smelling perfumes whether for me or for a gift. The owner is so nice and she explains so well that I always look forward to get back :)

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

This small niche boutique is one of my favorite spots to visit in Paris. From my first visit nearly 5 years ago when I first discovered the world of specialty perfumes and up to today when I already appreciate and collect perfumes, Sens Unique is a place which I like to go to both to find out what's new and smell and acquire new scents and brands and to spend time with highly professional and knowledgeable staff which always made my shopping experience memorable. It was interesting for me to find out background stories about how perfume is created, and also about ingredients-- I learnt a lot of new things about vanilla, oud, orange blossom, and hundreds of other ingredients. They asked me a lot of questions about my preferences and were able to find perfumes that matched my personality-- sometimes somewhat unexpected. It is always fun to spend time in this boutique and try something new. Weather you are existing perfume lover or someone who is just curious about perfumes like I was, I highly recommend to try this place-- it will be well worth it!

Reviewed 9 June 2016

I visited this beautiful artistic perfumery, and was enchanted by he design, the variety, and the attitude of the personnel.
It really makes the difference between a dedicated boutique, where you can find perfumed works of art,and a supermarket.
I am sure to come back next time