“Perfect Christmas break”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JD2007_12
Leamington Spa, England, United Kingdom
“Perfect Christmas break”
Reviewed 11 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Spacious, spotlessly clean apartment, 5 minutes from bustling Place de Clichy but, once your inside amazingly quiet and peaceful. We both slept wonderfully well after days exploring the city. Rosemary was a wonderful host and a mine of helpful information. Do take her up on her offer to provide breakfast in her lovely B&B. Added bonus was a full-sized bath - not that easy to come by in Paris apartments and useful for soaking aching legs after long walks.

Liked best: Space and peace
Liked least: Nothing! Couldn't fault it!
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Jan 2016
Dear Jane and Graham,
Many thanks for the enthusiastc review. Very much enjoyed the conversation at breakfast and glad you were so happy in the apartment. Just sorry the weather was so 'unwintery' and warm that it hardly felt like Christmas.
Matthew K
Bristol, United Kingdom
“A lovely relaxing base from which to explore Paris”
Reviewed 4 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

My wife and I and our two teenage sons enjoyed a fantastic 5 days in this excellent apartment. I can definitely recommend the option to have breakfast included, it is excellent. Rosemary is a wonderful host and is a wealth of knowledge on the city. Lots of very useful information can be obtained from the books provided and by quizzing her over breakfast

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
5 Jan 2016
Dear Matt and Alison,
Many thanks for your enthusiastic review, it was very enjoyable to have breakfast with you and your sons too. Glad your holiday was fun and that my super-powers extended to providing breakfast on a sunny balcony on Alison's birthday.
az50
Trento, Italy
“Great home away from our home”
Reviewed 11 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

There were four of us: my cousin Chiara and husband Giovanni, my wife Susan and me.
For us this was a first experience staying at an apartment that was booked through internet and we were totally delighted the way it worked out.
The apartment is spacious and cozy at the same time. It truly gives you an "at home" feeling.
Very nice and area, away from the street noise and with a very nice view of the enclosed garden below. It is easy to sleep late as it is much quieter than our house in Italy.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all one needs should one want to do some home cooking (but there are excellent restaurants nearby, should one prefer not to do any cooking).
I should mention that Susan is on a wheelchair and the apartment is quite "wheelchair friendly": no steps to climb up to, big spacious elevator and generous amounts of space to turn around in the bedroom and bathroom. We were very happy with the arrangement.
Rosemary has been a wonderful host, very helpful with tips and advise. Interesting person to know.

Liked best: The quiet location; Rosemary's friendship
Liked least: Perhaps some sort of a radio would be useful to get news; I know, one could get them from internet, but I am old fashion.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Families with young children
5 Jan 2016
Dear was a pleasure to Alessandro and Susan,
Thank you so much for the kind review, it was a pleasure to provide breakfast for you in your apartment and twice upstairs with me. I am also taking pride in the fact that you have now purchased your very own 'Sidney' robot hoover.
Sorry I was booked for New Year so you couldn't return immediately!
GloriaSom...
Hobart, Australia
“Wonderful stylish apartment, superb value for money”
Reviewed 1 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We stayed in Rosemarys beautiful, spacious apartment for one week. We were on a six week tour travelling throughout Europe and this was the best accommodation we stayed in. The apartment has all the inclusions most people would require, it is incredibly clean and well appointed. We loved the view into the quiet courtyard and I have to say the bedroom with blackout screen made for the best sleep we had during our whole holiday!. Rosemary is a lovely host, she was helpful and gave us very useful information about restaurants, sights and transport. We enjoyed a breakfast with Rosemary in her B&B apartment and I would highly recommend this as a very pleasant way to start the day. We would not hesitate to reurn to this gorgeous apartment, it is extremely safe and secure and I would highly recommend it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location, the space and the host
Liked least: Having to leave!
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
2 Dec 2015
Dear Bob and Ruth, thank you so much for the super review, it was a delight to meet you.
Thank you for underlining how secure and protected this building is, no-one can get in without the door codes and we are at the back far from the road and bustle.
I know I am a bit phobic about noise and light so I am also happy how many people appreciate the really comfortable beds and the total blackout velux curtains and that our courtyard is so silent I complain about the birds tweeting!
Even if Tasmania is a long way away, I hope to see you again soon.
36ianm
Melbourne, Australia
“Great host, great location, very comfortable, quiet and secure apartment”
Reviewed 26 November 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I stayed with Rosemary in Jan 2015 - in her B&B on the 5th floor. I enjoyed my stay so much that I returned in Sept 2015 with my wife and eldest daughter; we stayed in her apartment on the 3rd floor. It is in a terrific location - close to shops, restaurants, buses and the metro. An ATM is located across the road. We love to walk. It is an easy 30 min stroll (just over 2 kms) to the Louvre Museum - past the Galleries Lafayette and Printemps Department stores, the Palais Garnier (the Opera) and of course Starbucks in case you need a coffee - lol.
Rosemary has wonderful suggestions to help you explore and enjoy everything that Paris has to offer. We will be back!!!!

Liked best: A friendly English/French speaking host and great location
Liked least: Our stay was not long enough!!!!
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Nov 2015
Dear Ian, Helen and Kristy,
Thank you so much for the lovely review. I missed not having our chats together when you were in the B&B, coming up for wine on the balcony helped though. I am just so grateful that I have the apartment so that those who love the area and feel so comfortable and safe here can return and live like locals (who may even frequent Starbucks) !
Looking forward to your next visit.
Regards,
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;