“Best macarons and chocolate ever!”

Francois Pralus - Maitre Chocolatier
Ranked #54 of 346 Dessert in Paris
Cuisines: European
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Reviewed 6 November 2018

We were treated to macrons by our Chef (Aurora and AmourenCuisine) and my daughter bought one ot their pastries! Oh my! Everything here was spectacular!!!! The location we went to was on Rue Cler in the 7th.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

We stumbled into this place at the 44, Rue Cler location, not far from our hotel. I wanted a chance to try a macaroon in Paris since I had previously only had them in the U.S. Well I was not disappointed! What we eat in the U.S. is a terrible version of a macaroon and if you ever have the opportunity to try them in France, do yourself a favor and give it a shot! Pure perfection! It's like eating some type of floating cloud in your mouth! My favorite flavors are vanilla, cappuccino and pistachio. My least favorite were the raspberry and grape or jelly flavors. And the brioche.....OH MY! If you get the opportunity to sample it (they usually have samples available in the store), just give it a try. This is some of the best pink and white bread you will EVER eat! You will thank me later!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

The smell of the fresh baked goodies lured us into the quaint little shop!
But it was the La Praluline brioche that won our hearts. The delicious pastry is a round cake filled with almond and praline.the small is enough for 6 to share!... or not!
Buy one. Sit at a coffee shop!
Viola!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank shop4u18
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

We found this place while wondering the streets of Paris and we decided to try their famous Praluline.The taste was definitely very interesting so I recommend you give it a try if you are in the area, maybe its not for everybody's taste but we like it.
We also brought back one piece with us when we left Paris but after few days it wasn't any good so don't recommend you keep it for too long.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Yes the pink bread is delicious. I bought two boxes of chocolates back from Paris. Their chocolates have a really weird taste. Plastic fake taste. The other box was from a nearby chocolatier ..Jean- Paul Hevin and are delicious. Stick with the bread here!

Date of visit: September 2018