“Good stay..”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
LE TRIOMPHE ELYSEES: Kitchen With Dishwasher, Over, Stove, Coffee Maker, Kettle, Spices & More !
LE TRIOMPHE ELYSEES:  Bathtub.  Shampoo & Soap Provided.
LE TRIOMPHE ELYSEES:  Bathtub.  Shampoo & Soap Provided.
LE TRIOMPHE ELYSEES:  Clothes Washer & Dryer.
LE TRIOMPHE ELYSEES: Free Wifi, Free Cable TV, Free Long Distance Phone
PARIS Guide Books / Cook Books / DVD's & More FREE !
Cobblestone Paris Rentals.  Recommended by Rick Steves and TripAdvisor !
PROVIDED FOR YOU ! Free Paris Movies & Books
The Arc De Triomphe and Champs Elysees: 5 Minutes Walking !
Cobblestone Paris Rentals: More than 100 Positive TripAdvisor Reviews !
LE TRIOMPHE ELYSEES: COMFORTABLE COUCH BED: Opens To Become Bed For 2 More Guests !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Visalia, California
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 1 231 helpful votes
“Good stay..”
Reviewed 13 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I would have given 5 stars but there were few things I was not so fully satisfied with my stay, the apartment is pretty and it's actually on a great location, next door there is a cafe and a 5 minute walk to the Arc de Triomphe, plus also close to few great restaurants that we actually enjoyed and also those places were recommended by our host. So location was great, now the apartment itself was nice and had everything we could need on our stay, which wasn't much because we only used it for sleeping, what I did not like was the noise of the floor, every time we walked or I walked which I slept in the living room the noise from the floor was loud, the other part was the rules, I do understand about not making noise after some time and be careful on things but the whole thing about cleaning the place after our stay and make sure to do them or be charged for not following them just make no sense, then why pay for the cleaning fee right? But over all we enjoyed the stay and we had fun, also worth mention our greeter was very nice and explained many good tips at arrival, her name is Katie I believe, so over all it's a good stay. Side note they welcome you with chocolates and wine! Very delicious!
If you asked why 4 stars when everyone gave 5, I will be honest I was thinking on 5 after my stay in Spain but after my stay in Fraser Place Canary Wharf London trust me that place took the number one. Happy stay in Paris!!

13 Nov 2016
Thank you for your generally positive review. I am sorry but there is a misunderstanding about cleaning. We do not expect our guests to clean the apartment after their stay, we have a staff of cleaners who clean, however we ask guests to not leave dirty dishes, take food out of the fridge and remove the garbage from the apartment. I don't think this should be considered extreme. If garbage or unclean dishes are left, this could start to smell and Im sure the next guest would not appreciate it. I am not sure how you wanted to leave the apartment, but I do hope doing these small things was not too difficult for you.
Irina O
“Best service at Le Triomphe Elysees.”
Reviewed 29 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Ryan and Jennifer was a great hosts: friendly, flexible and always open for questions or help. I can recommend this hosts without any concerns!

ktauber
Houston, Texas
“Charming Paris Apt”
Reviewed 18 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The apartment was so comfortable and very easy to relax in! It had everything we needed. After staying in hotels for 3+ weeks we were so happy to spread out and have more space :) Our greeter also gave us such a warm welcome and was very accommodating when we showed up earlier than we thought. He went so far as to go out and get a pastry for my husband after I mentioned it was his birthday. He is full of knowledge about Paris! Lauren was also really helpful in trying to secure a dinner reservation for us. Thanks!

19 Jun 2016
Thank you, we are happy you had a great birthday in Paris !
Dominique...
“Stay was GREAT!”
Reviewed 13 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

My husband and I loved the apartment. (One great surprise: I had some concerns about noise, since we live in a gated super-quiet community in the U.S., however the bedroom faces a quiet courtyard and is very quiet!) We loved the "feel" of the apartment, we felt at home. We liked the location, near Avenue des Champs-Elysees. We liked the nice furnishings and comforts of the apartment.
Okay here is a small list: 1) We loved our friendly greeter, David, who took us on a great "film tour" the next day, greeter's like David are truly amazing! 2) We loved Rue Poncelet and Rue Bayen's market streets (we loved Kaffeehaus, the cheese store, Pou on Ternes, flower shops...I could go on and on. 3) We loved the convenience of our apartment - near taxi's, Ternes metro, Charles de Gaule Etoile metro, walking to great locations. We liked our coffee and chocolate that we had waiting in our apartment. The bath was large and comfortable. The kitchen was well equipped, the bedroom comforter's were cozy -- this apartment is well thought out, it's home away from home. I highly recommend this apartment without any reservations.
Thank you Cobblestone.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: see review
Liked least: it was all great
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
17 Jun 2016
So glad you got a real feel for the apartment and the neighborhood , trying the local shops etc. Come back soon !
smalltoad
Brisbane, Australia
“A home away from home”
Reviewed 30 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

From the booking process to leaving the apartment, the representatives from Cobblestone made us feel special and like we were visiting friends. Our flight was delayed and Lauren made it so easy for us to make special arrangements to get into the apartment. On walking in, tired and jet lagged, there was plenty of cupboard space and lots of hangers to unpack our clothing. The bath with plenty of hot water was also greatly appreciated.
We stayed in other apartments in Europe during our trip, and nowhere else was anywhere near as well stocked. It made it so easy to just pick up and live there for 8 nights. Whilst we tried the almond croissants from every patisserie in the area and enjoyed eating out, we were able to cook at home a few times because of the oil, spices, herbs, tea and great coffee supplied. This was also made easy due to the proximity of the apartment to Rue Poncelet with its abundance of fresh food stalls. We also thoroughly enjoyed the nights we spent in watching the DVDs provided.
We were in town to run the Paris marathon, starting at the Arc de Triomphe, so the location couldn't have been better. Turning the corner every morning and seeing this amazing landmark was exhilarating. In spite of being so close to everything, we were surprised at how quiet the apartment was, particularly the bedroom. And whilst still being pretty cold outside in April, we were always cosy and warm inside.
We would recommend both the apartment and Cobblestone for anyone wanting to visit Paris and experience a little touch of what it is like to live there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Homeliness
Liked least: Squeaky floorboards
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 Apr 2016
Thank you for noticing and appreciating the small things we do every day to make our guests cozy and comfortable.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing