“Yummy pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We ate dinner here on a recommendation from our BNB. The pizza was YUMMY!! The service was a little slow, but the food was excellent and the price was reasonable for what we got. Would recommend!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My son and I came here in mid-afternoon after a 2 hour Segway tour of the touristy spots. It was perfect - a great place to relax for an hour and eat delicious pizza. I had the Palerma, and he had the Regina. Prices reasonable, despite the proximity to the Eiffel Tower. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

My family went here for twice while staying in Paris. Once for dinner and once for lunch. The food is absolutely delicious! Casual atmosphere, friendly service, fair prices. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Great little spot minutes away from the Eiffel Tower. It was open after the Tower area closed up for the night so we stopped in. Started off with drinks and French onion soup. It was also my first time trying escargot and anchovy pizza. Wine selection, soup, and pizza was good. However, the escargot was the highlight of the meal. Highly recommend trying them at Firmine!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely place to eat, really enjoyed our meal here. Only one slight downer was that the waiter realised we were English and stereotyped with us.... asking if we wanted our steak well done or medium and no rare option?? Said medium and it came out well done, I had the steak tartare and again the waiter was like you do realise it is raw? Yes mr waiter I do.... if English make sure you reiterate if you want your steak rare that it’s cooked rare. escargot were amazing too!!!