“Very rude service”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ile de la Cité / Ile Saint-Louis
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Came here at lunch time on a Saturday, wanted to have a meal but when the waiter arrived I wanted to ask about coffee first - he got very rude and told us that "coffee is at the bar, here is for eating" and that there are enough people waiting to eat. Very aggressive behavior so we decided to leave the place. Also, the prices seemed too high for the little they had to offer.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1 623)

8 - 12 of 1 623 reviews

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Location truly fantastic. Great atmosphere. The staff is truly awesome.

Sadly the food is average and super expensive. Will label this as a tourist place, in what is a heavily tourist area. I enjoyed my time, but considering how much I spent, the food and wine leaves much to be desired. Could do better.

Reviewed 10 November 2018

We have lunch in Le Saint Regis prior to our visit to Notre Dame. The staff service was friendly and they could converse in English. Onion soup and snails were particularly delicious on our side.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

This place does a good one. Almost medicinal. Each mouthful made me feel stronger! Also had the confit which I thought was a little dry.

Friendly service and a nice room. I’d go back for the soup!

Reviewed 8 November 2018

The rue Jean du Bellay on the Ile Saint Louis with its four brasseries overlooking the Pont Saint Louis is the perfect place to people watch on a warm (or almost warm) afternoon in Paris. And, Le Saint Regis is the place to do it. We had croque monsieurs with glasses of chablis -- just perfect!