“Fun morning shopping with my daughter”

Chic Shopping Paris Day Tours
Ranked #13 of 740 Shopping in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Chic Shopping Paris is Paris' original shopping tour service. Rebecca Perry Magniant and her team offer insider shopping tours, designed to provide travelers with Parisian shopping secrets, tips, and the ins-&-outs that only a good Parisian friend would share with you. Our expert bilingual guides do not work on commission & can therefore offer you objective, unbiased advice. Chic Shopping Paris' guided tours are devoted to helping you take back "Paris in your bag."
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

So glad I booked this tour for my 15 year old and myself while in Paris. They ask a lot about what you are interested in ahead of time and what kind of shopping you are looking to do (designer, funky boutiques, gifts, etc). Wendy was our guide and we had a wonderful time- she knew just where to take us and my daughter found some great clothes, shoes and jewelry she could not have found at home. Wendy took as to a variety of boutiques, a chocolate shop, some homeware stores (for me) and we had a fun morning in the St. Germaine visiting stores we might never have found on our own. She was great at knowing just what we were looking for and finding unique items we might have passed right by. If we get back I hope to go with her on their flea markets tour. Worth booking if you have a limited time in Paris and don't have days to wander & shop.

rebeccainparis, Owner at Chic Shopping Paris Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

So glad you enjoyed your tour with Wendy! And we do hope to see you again on you next trip- the flea markets are such a cool place to visit. Thanks for shopping with us! Rebecca & team

All reviews
"germain des pres"
"four hours"
"booked this tour"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"left bank"
"homewares"
"interests"
"perfume"

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Wendy was our guide of the Marais for the day and she couldn't have been lovelier. She has a daughter about the same age as our girls (15) and knew where to go that they would appreciate. The girls really enjoyed it and loved being guided to stores that were selected just for them. Wendy was great and would pick out cool items that didn't look like much on the hanger but really suited the girls. I would add that she wasn't pushy about it and we didn't feel pressured to buy anything at all, even though we got a lot. We also got to stop in some cute shops for the moms and see a few historic sites like Place des Vosges and the Jewish Quarter: It was very customizable based on our interests. She usually gives this tour in St. Germain des Pres, but we stayed in that area and I already knew some stores to go to there, so we just wanted someone to guide us around the Marais.

1  Thank Jennifer D
rebeccainparis, Owner at Chic Shopping Paris Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thanks for shopping with us and hope you come back on another trip!

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

By far the most fun 4 hours of shopping I've ever had. Marie treated us to dozens of one of a kind and unique shops all over saint-germain des pres during the Made In France tour. This type of tour wasn't something I originally considered but I'm so glad I did. Marie made shopping easy, fun, educational and so much more productive. We cover 2-3 times more unique shops with her than we could ever done on our own. Would do again on next visit for sure.

Thanks for the lovely review! We love showing off Paris to our new customers and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I booked this tour last minute as a treat for my 11yr old daughter and a way to spend a fun day out in Paris. Rebecca in the office was lovely and booked it all in for us. I decided on a custom tour as I was going with my daughter. We were lucky enough to get Wendy as our tour guide. We meet her in St Germain and headed straight out to shop shop shop. It was great to go to all sorts of shops through cobble stoned ally ways that I would never have normally stopped at, and also going into tea and soap shops to grab some quick gifts was great. Wendy was so lovely and really tried to make sure we headed to shops that were of interest to us. My daughter loves crafts and Wendy took us to a art store which was a little out of the way but daughter loved it, and I appreciated the extra effort. We stopped for lunch in a scrumptious bakery and then kept wandering around. I highly recommend this tour and Wendy as your guide.

Thanks for shopping with us and hope to see you on your next trip!