“Great fun day shopping in Paris”

Chic Shopping Paris Day Tours
Ranked #13 of 738 Shopping in Paris
Type: Shopping, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Chic Shopping Paris is Paris' original shopping tour service. Rebecca Perry Magniant and her team offer insider shopping tours, designed to provide travelers with Parisian shopping secrets, tips, and the ins-&-outs that only a good Parisian friend would share with you. Our expert bilingual guides do not work on commission & can therefore offer you objective, unbiased advice. Chic Shopping Paris' guided tours are devoted to helping you take back "Paris in your bag."
Reviewed 17 October 2016

I booked this tour last minute as a treat for my 11yr old daughter and a way to spend a fun day out in Paris. Rebecca in the office was lovely and booked it all in for us. I decided on a custom tour as I was going with my daughter. We were lucky enough to get Wendy as our tour guide. We meet her in St Germain and headed straight out to shop shop shop. It was great to go to all sorts of shops through cobble stoned ally ways that I would never have normally stopped at, and also going into tea and soap shops to grab some quick gifts was great. Wendy was so lovely and really tried to make sure we headed to shops that were of interest to us. My daughter loves crafts and Wendy took us to a art store which was a little out of the way but daughter loved it, and I appreciated the extra effort. We stopped for lunch in a scrumptious bakery and then kept wandering around. I highly recommend this tour and Wendy as your guide.

rebeccainparis, Owner at Chic Shopping Paris Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thanks for shopping with us and hope to see you on your next trip!

All reviews
"germain des pres"
"four hours"
"booked this tour"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"left bank"
"homewares"
"interests"
"perfume"

Reviewed 7 September 2016

I signed up my wife and I to get a guided shopping tour since we had not been to Paris before. With literally hundreds of shops spread out out all over Paris it is difficult and not very efficient to do it on your own. Wendy helped tremendously with her knowledge of the shops and help with translation. I highly recommend Chic Shopping!

1  Thank colojayhawk
rebeccainparis, Owner at Chic Shopping Paris Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

So glad you and your wife had a great time shopping with Wendy! Come back and see us in Paris again! All the best, Rebecca & team

Reviewed 3 August 2016

This is the second time of used chic shopping tours in Paris and can't say enough good things about Wendy. She knows the city like the back of her hand and was excellent at taking me to exactly the kinds of stores I wanted to go to. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent with her and will definitely do it again!

Thanks for coming back to shop with us! We'd love to see you again. Best regards, Rebecca & the Chic Shopping Paris team

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Marie was an amazing Paris shopping guide for a custom tour in April 2016. The list was long (gifts for everyone from the neighbors, manicurist and daughters to a linen jacket for my very-particular-about-clothes husband) but she came through with suggestions for them all. I was dithering at the end of the trip but yes, she was right to suggest I buy that chic jacket! My favorite part of the tour was how individualized it was for my needs. She also very knowledgeable about food and restaurants, as her husband is a chef.

So glad you enjoyed your shopping day with Marie. It can be hard to get all those important gifts, but we are glad we could help you get the perfect items!! Hope to see you again in Paris one day, Rebecca & team