“Wonderful Location, very sweet hostess. Thanks !”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living Room
Enjoy your stay in elegant surroundings with a jaw-dropping view on the Seine River
Sip a glass of red wine and watch the nightlife and the lights on the Seine at night...
Amazing view from your windows on Hotel de Ville (Home of Mayor of Paris)
View on the Ile Saint Louis and Louis Philippe bridge
Have a late breakfast of fresh croissants from the nearby bakery while enjoying the sunny view
High Quality and Comfortable Murphy-Bed
Fully equipped kitchen
The Master Bedroom
Fully equipped kitchen (2)
The Master Bedroom
There are plenty of entertainment options : TV, CD/DVD player with DVDs,Cd's and books +guidebooks
The Master Bedroom
You will love the bathroom with it's luxurious fittings in the 'Belle Époque' style
Large italian style shower that fits 2
View
Building entrance (1 door code + 1 magnetic pass to enter grid) + Private elevator
Stairs
Street view at night
Hallways
Elevators
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Salida104...
Salida, Co. USA
“Wonderful Location, very sweet hostess. Thanks !”
Reviewed 30 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Well Paris is our favorite city so it's easy to enjoy ourselves there. We have stayed all around there and found being right next to Notre Dame quite nice. The apartment is on the third floor but there is a very tiny elevator that works 'most' of the time...the views out the window are of the river looking across at the DeVille, great location. Restaurants all around, Sainte Germaine there within walking distance, as is their Marais district. Marie has a great feel for this area and is able to give you all sorts of info on things to do, places to enjoy, so no issues there. The kitchen in the apt is nice, clean, new towels, plates, working microwave. The bathroom is swank, recently renovated, good hot water and a drain that doesn't back up. Heat is adequate. The fold down bed is high end, while that could be an issue for some, having to put it up and then take it down, daily, it's very comfortable, coming with high end sheets as well as a new feather bed. The furniture is all very nice, a comfy place to sit, sip some tea, and watch lifes go by on the other side of the street. Also, and this is a biggie, it's quiet, and there is a very good croissant shop just down the street.
I'm sure you'll enjoy it, check it out, Salida1048

Management Response
1 Feb 2017
Thank you very much Harry and Diana for this great and detailed review left on the site.
I know that you enjoyed very much the apartment and its location .

I am sorry to read that you couldn't make the lift work some time; I noted that the battery was almost empty just after you leave .

I will be delighted to host you again if you come back to Paris.

Marie-Christine
BellaBria...
West Covina, California
“Gorgeous! Perfect location!”
Reviewed 23 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

I don't even know where to start! Marie-Christine is absolutely wonderful to work with when renting this apartment. The view is absolutely amazing! And the location of the apartment is perfect, perfect, perfect! You are literally right around the corner from the Notre Dame Cathedral, so that should give you an idea of the gorgeous architectural buildings around you. It's about a 5-8 minute walk from the Louvre Museum. Everything, I mean everything, is within walking distance. My mom and I took a stroll one day and came across the cutest garden shopping center near the Cité Metro stop; a gorgeous park; and then ended up at Place de Concord and shopped along Champs-Elysees. We didn't even realize we had walked a couple of miles because the scenery around us was breathtaking.
The apartment is perfect. It's a studio apartment so it has all the necessities compacted. My mom and I were only in there to sleep, so it was no problem for us since were out busy exploring the whole time.
The elevator is for only person, so don't pack a lot of luggage like my mom and I did or it will be a few trips. Haha but nothing to use as a deciding factor not to rent.
The neighborhood is extremely safe. There are so many eating choices around you. True Parisian restaurants. If you're a Starbucks nut like me, the nearest one is across the river, so it's a bit of a walk. Also, there are a plethora of shopping choices. You have Parisian boutiques as well as couture stores!
If I happen to return to Paris for a second visit, I will absolutely rent this apartment again from a Marie-Christine.
You will not regret renting this charming apartment. We loved it and it truly felt like home while we were in Paris!

CardiffDa...
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 23 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

We have just returned from 6 nights in this beautiful apartment,and it is as everyone else says just magical plus a whole lot more.I know it may seem to rose coloured glasses,but we are already talking about visiting next year,and i cant wait.The apartment is spotlessly clean,you really cant complain about anything every detail is taken care of,Marie-Christine and Marc and perfect hosts and the whole apartment is comfort for the guests based and they have good that just right plus some.Thank you both so much for making our stay in your beautiful city just perfect.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything
Liked least: leaving
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Acwfrankl...
Sydney, Australia
“What more can I say?”
Reviewed 10 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016

My husband and I stayed in this apartment for 16 days at the End of May. We specifically chose this apartment for its location and view and we were not disappointed. I could wax lyrical about the bed, the inclusions and the apartment in general but everything has already been said in previous reviews. I will, however, say that both Marie-Christine and Marc were the most accommodating of hosts from the first time I contacted them to the day we said farewell 13 months later.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The shower
Liked least: Cigarette smoke coming from next door when the windows were open
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
AllaC6659
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect Location!”
Reviewed 23 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

Our stay at the Notre-Dame Luxury Lovenest was perfect. Marie Christine and Marc provided very clean and comfortable accommodation. Having our own place was perfect. The view opened up the accommodation making it feel much bigger. Perfect for sipping wine while checking out the river traffic on the Seine River. The bed was very comfortable and sheets and towels of the best quality. Marie Christine was extremely prompt in all communications and very helpful with any request or question. She welcomed us warmly. Would recommend it as the perfect place to stay. Location was everything allowing us to walk to most locations, enjoy a stroll home at night along the banks of the Seine River, or easy access to many Metro or RER stations.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing