“Buffett in Paris 2017”

La Cigale/La Boule Noire
Ranked #477 of 1 814 things to do in Paris
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Awesome venue to see this concert - we sat on left side, seats just above the orchestra, row F unobstructed view - PERFECT. Buffet and the coral reefer band were great and the crowd so much fun.....perfect excuse to go to Paris!

1  Thank chrstn43

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Fun!! Jimmy was great of course.
The place is cosy and fun. Quite warm all together so don't "overdress"
Kind bartenders and a good ambiance. Big drinks for a good price. Enjoy!

2  Thank Marleen H
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Only a 4 because I am 6ft 3in & my seat was in a curve so it was an uncomfortable fit. There are a few seats w limited views. I highly recommend seeing one of your favorite bands in this venue. My show alcohol was nicely priced for a concert. The staff was great. The venue cosy, only a few hundred or so. Wish I had time in Paris to see more bands here.

1  Thank DachK
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We visited La Cigale to see the 2017 Mike + The Mechanics - Let Me Fly Tour and this was awesome! Probably one of the best concerts that I have ever been to and this was partly down to the venue. It was a typical concert venue, intimate, which added to the atmosphere. The staff were helpful, friendly and the tickets ordered on-line in the UK were collected smoothly. A good venue!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I was in Paris on 26/04/17 and wished to take in a show. I chose La Cigale as they had an 11 piece tribute show on to Phil Collins.
What a fantastic theatre and show!
The theatre was rocking with very happy people as the band were phenomenal. Apparently it was the opening night to their first tour of France, it most defiantly won't be their last as the audience didn't wish for them to finish. They were clapping, chanting and begging for more.

The musicians were so talented as were the lead vocalist and backing singers, I closed my eyes briefly and I was at real Phil Collins concert. I say briefly because I didn't wish to miss any of the spectacle, 3 percussionists (one being a very charismatic young lady) 3 energetic and talented young men in the brass section, lead and bass guitars with yet another talented young man on keyboards.

Had Phil witnessed this he would have been pinching himself to reassure himself that he wasn't working this night.
I can see why a quality organisation of Bernard Loiseau had endorsed this show as it really is top drawer!

Given the opportunity, I would go and see this show again ... It really was that good!
It also pleased me to see the citizens of Paris embracing this show from the UK.
Leave Brexit to the politicians and let the warmth of all us Europeans get on and appreciate each other.
Thank you And Finally Phil Collins and Merci Beaucoup the people of Paris for a fantastic evening