“The place to be ”

Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bastille / Oberkampf
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is amazing. Nice wine and sweet waiters. French tapas are always so nice. Music is chill, you can come juste for a glass of wine, or you can party all night.
You are always really welcome at le chat ivre.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

We had a birthday planned there and had a really nice moment. The staff was super friendly and the food pretty good.

Definitely worth the hype!

Reviewed 19 February 2017

The 6 of us walked in 'early' by French standards, at about 7pm for dinner. Our hope was we would beat the St. Valentine's Day crowds. We did, and by the time we left at 9pm, the place was full. The food was very good and reasonably priced. The atmosphere was nice, but not stuffy and the prices fair. I wouldn't say it's a place to really go out of your way to find in a city so full of excellent restaurants, but if you're in the neighborhood, this is a very good choice.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

At the end of a long first day in Paris after an overseas flight from the US I had dinner here. I was tired and this place was awesome. I was the first one there since I knew I couldn't stay up late. By the time I left it was filing up so reservations would probably be good if you have a group. The server was very nice to me although she didn't speak much English and my French is poor, but we communicated great. I talked her through how to make a gin and tonic ....with a lime. She was very patient with me. I had several of what I would describe as small plates...one was calamari and another of marinated salmon as well as a cheese plate...and of course wine. It is a very nice and warm place on a quite side street. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

We went with four friends and it was a really good experience. The place is small, so you should book a table. Food was excellent, everything I was expecting from French cuisine.

1  Thank Inti P