“Excellent rental in Paris”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Cafe in the Market
Nearby Centre Pompidou Modern Art
View from Centre Pompidou
View from Centre Pompidou
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Allan B
Sacramento, California
“Excellent rental in Paris”
Reviewed 31 January 2017 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

The apartment is lovely and right size for a family of four, a lot better than staying in a hotel.
We also love the location where locals lived and proximity to public transport,and grocery stores.
David was very helpful and saved us time with his suggestions on how/where to spend our time in Paris.

31 Jan 2017
Thank you, we are so glad your family enjoyed their stay!
Karen B
“Cozy & comfy with Parisian charm in a fabulous neighborhood”
Reviewed 14 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Service was perfect! Reserving easy. Airport drivers on time. Greeter nice and on time. Apt ready on time and clean.

The apartment was bigger than I thought it would be. It is hidden away in the back of the building. It does have the Parisian charm I was hoping for.

The bathroom was modern and clean.

I really enjoyed having a kitchen. I did not cook, but having the fridge for beverages and snacks was great. I loved being able to make coffee there every morning before heading out for the day.
We also took advantage of the washer/dryer combo. This made it possible to pack lighter. I will warn that the dryer function does take very long to dry the clothes, and can only wash a few items at a time.

Having the bedroom upstairs was nice. We were able to put the luggage up there so the living area was left uncluttered and comfortable. There are two very large closets in the bedroom with lots of hangers. I was able to hang up everything I brought. I also took advantage of the nice sized dresser and put clothing in there as well. This made getting dressed much more pleasant. The bed was large and comfortable.
There is a narrow and windy staircase leading up to the bedroom. This did not bother me, but I could see it not being friendly for elderly, disabled, or overweight people.

Loved the Murais neighborhood. We felt very safe in that area and the apartment is secure and tucked away. There is a key pad lock to get into the building and then the apartment has 2 locks.

There is about 3 metro stops very close by. This made it extremely easy to get where you want to go.
There are absolutely tons of cafes, bars, and shopping in every direction. There was no need to have to travel far from the apartment in the evening for dinner. We just stayed within a few block area at night and had endless options.

We went to the local Monoprix to supply the apartment with fruit and snacks for the mornings. It was fun to feel like a local and experience the grocery store life there. It was so relaxing and comfy to go back to the apartment after walking around all day and unwind before going to dinner. We enjoyed having some cold beers in the fridge waiting for us :)

I stayed in a hotel my last trip to Paris and I will never do that again! We really felt like a local in this apartment. Plus, the area is not too tourist like which we loved. We felt like we had the total Parisian experience. If I ever get the opportunity to go back, I will definitely use Cobblestone and rent an apartment. The trip was extremely pleasant and worry free. We even got a check in text from Cobblestone making sure everything was OK.

There is no view from this apartment but I was OK with that. The windows actually look out over the garbage area and into other peoples apartments. We had our windows open and could clearly hear neighbors talking and getting ready in the mornings. I guess that's expected though in a big city so I did not mind. Don't let that keep you from this apartment though because its Paris and you're on vacation right? There are lots of bonuses and I feel like the price was right and cheaper than a hotel.

19 Oct 2016
Thank you for your detailed and positive review!
Jeannette...
Mandurah
“Cosy apartment to come home to after a long day out in Paris.”
Reviewed 21 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

My wife and I had just enjoyed a fabulous two weeks of cruising thru European countries on an upmarket river ship and were by no means disappointed with our choice of Paris accommodation. It was great having our own little kitchen complete with condiments etc, washing machine(with soap powder provided) and a gorgeous loft bedroom. We felt very secure and there was plenty of choice for eating out in the area. We enjoyed the convenience of the supermarket around the corner and the Metro which quickly got us to various tourist spots. We had pre booked a walking tour with David for our first morning in Paris and would highly recommend other newcomers to the city to do likewise. He took us to so many interesting places - both major tourist sites and little nooks and crannies alike. He showed us how to use the Metro, where to eat at a reasonable price and was a most knowledgeable and charming guide. hank you Cobblestones and David.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We liked the space it offered us - better than being cramped in a small hotel room.
Liked least: The winding staircase was OK for us - would not recommend to very tall or those disabled.
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway
22 Jun 2016
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and the neighborhood.
Lisa G
“Elegant Accomodations”
Reviewed 10 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This lovely apartment in the Marais was truly a home away from home! The greeter met us without a hitch was so friendly and very informative! The apartment was fully stocked and there was a nice bottle of wine and chocolate. The beds were comfortable and the shower and endless hot water awesome. The ability to call home was really wonderful and the location of the apartment was quite good. The information in the folder in the apartment was really great. I give this lovely apartment a five out of five and Cobblestone Rentals. I am already thinking of ,my next stay in Paris at one of these awesome apartments!!

Liked best: The lovely furnishings
Liked least: I loved everything
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Jun 2016
Thank you for your appreciative and kind comments.
Mary S
New York
“The fantastic Classique du Marais apartment!”
Reviewed 19 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We stayed for a full 7 days at this gorgeous Cobblestone apartment and loved every second of it. Our greeter David was prompt and fantastic. The apartment was very clean and it was perfect for our needs. The location was great with a safe building that needed a code to buzz yourself in and then it led to the apartment which locked very securely. It was a very quiet location as well.... it felt like a quiet residential neighborhood but was just bustling during the day with very convenient shops (including a supermarket called Monoprix just 5 minutes away), bakeries etc. close by. The full kitchen allowed us to cook and eat many meals inside which was great as I have a food allergy. It was nice having a separate bedroom that included 2 large closets and dresser drawers to unpack. Be aware that there is a spiral staircase which may not work if you have a mobility issue and my super tall husband had to be careful but it was worth having a second floor and room. I highly recommend this company and the apartment. We can't wait to come back to beautiful Paris!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having a kitchen and washer/dryer was fantastic!
Liked least: The spiral staircase but it was do-able.
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway
24 Mar 2016
Thank you for your kind words, the apartment is a great base, very central and a charming neighborhood, yet a very quiet residential street which is hard to find in central Paris.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing