All reviews arc de triomphe fluent in english perfect location rooms are small boutique hotel very nice hotel visit paris pleasant stay minute walk croissants heart of paris quiet street hugo avenue elysee triumph metro
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

My husband, 3 year old son and I stayed for 5 nights shortly following Christmas until early January. From the moment we arrived, we were made to feel so welcome and at ease. And my 3 year old son was especially happy to arrive, being welcomed with a smile (and chocolate).

The staff are amazing, particularly Zahir and Marianne (Marianne I’m so sorry if I keep spelling your name wrong). So hospitable, friendly, helpful and accommodating. They each made our stay very special.

The rooms are clean, quite spacious and comfortable, with better and more modern ammenities than other hotels close by, from what we saw.

Shops and cafes close by are great and it is so easy to get around from this location. Metro super close.

We wish Australia wasn’t so far, or we’d be booking our flights again, planning another visit. Fingers crossed we can make it so one day.

Thank you again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel location is excellent, 2 min away from Arc de triomp. Hotel restaurant is very small for 39 rooms but breakfast was very strong. Thanks to Meryem who helped us a lot during our stay. We stay at room 114 which is quite big enough for Paris conditions. I can choose the hotel again for next visit.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

A boutique hotel in the heart of Paris. It has a beautiful location very close to all main attractions. Modern furniture and a touch of very attractive paintings throughout the hotel. Hotel staff/various receptionists are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast variety is limited and needs to be upgraded.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

They have a very lovely staff 24/7 great hospitality. Nice location in Paris near the champs-elysees also near the eiffel tower. It is in the middle and it is very clean. The prices are very nice compared to all other hotels around.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 5 November 2017

A hotel with an excellent location . YOU can access to Paris tourist attractions easily . as well as , the hotel is beautifully situated in a convenient and safe neighborhood . there are many café and resturants with a high quality around the hotel . in addition there is a supermarket next to the hotel . receptionists are exactly friendly and welcoming . specially MR.Zair.
Unfortunately, the staff who served the breakfast was not as welcoming as the other staff .I did not feel comfortable to ask something . Actually , once I asked for one more tea , she looked at me strangely and the end the tea was not served.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo