All reviews george v great staffs louis vuitton store great location recommend this hotel few minutes walk cozy hotel breakfast included star hotel light sleeper rooms are small metro station heart of paris nice bathroom excellent hotel would definitely stay here again stayed nights
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

This is a tiny hotel with rather small rooms. It is a self-service kinda hotel, as I had to carry my own duvet with my luggage to my room when checking in.

Location is good, as it is a short walking distance to Champs Elysees. staff are nice.

Overall, it is a good value for money for a short stay in central Paris.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel is the best in service all the time , hospitality of all hosts and very nice manager
The room service is all time well donealso the breakfast is complete in fresh items and I like the breakfast over there

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Been there on dec 2017. Hotel small but unique, clean. Near to city champ elysees. Walking distance. Near to effeel tower. All branded shop in paris in walking distance. Friendly hotel reception staff. Thumbs up

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2017

This was my 5th or 6th stay at this hotel. Always the same good experience with the nice staff, the lovely clean and quiet rooms and of course the great location. This has become my 1st choice when I'm in Paris. Thanks!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 November 2017

We were all quite jetlagged, I called ahead while we were at the airport and they were able to have our rooms ready and that was so appreciated. Housekeeping came daily, great restaurants like Chez Barbara and a wonderful Boulangerie just down the street. Walking distance to Champs Elysees and Metro. Some areas were poorly lit at night otherwise a very good value, clean, and comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family