Reviews (1 334)
1 334 results
All reviewsrome metro stationastoria operafree soft drinks and snacksthe breakfast areamoulin rougequiet streetthe hotel staffspecial thanksmini fridgebreakfast staffdecent sizetriple roomwould definitely stay here againexcellent hotelincluded breakfastminute walkcroissants
30 - 35 of 1 334 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Bit confused at the recent bad review on here as absolutely everything was spot on for us! The staff are lovely, the extra touches were most appreciated :) the room was clean and nicely decorated, the beds were really comfy and we had great sleeps (even me on the little camper bed). Rooms are small in Paris but we came in expecting this. Free mini bar and tea/coffee in room, lovely toiletries provided in bathroom. Free snacks provided during day in breakfast area - soft drinks, crisps and biscuits/cakes - you can use any of the other 15 hotels in the chain to have a quick drink/snack if you pass one. Breakfast was simple but filling and catered for all dietary requirements. Very friendly staff in the breakfast room :) All requests were met quickly and with a smile. Would recommend in an instant

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Charlie6411x
Paris_Asto, Directeur général at Hotel Astoria - Astotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Charlie,

Thank you for your lovely message! :)
We are delighted to hear that you liked your room as much as the services, the location and our staff.
Also, I hope to see you again very soon in Paris.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely a fine hotel and staff. Very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were very nice beds were very comfortable. I want to add that I appreciate after I had left by two or three days I realized that my expensive Mont blanc pen was left in an open safe in the back. I called the hotel and they were able to retrieve the pen and mailed it back to me. I appreciate the honesty and integrity to take care of their customers.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank fredderick123

Dear Fredderick,

Thank you for this lovely message! :)
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
Also, I hope to see you again very soon in Paris.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Good location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Gloria and Florence went out of their way to help. I was able to use their computer to register my flight and print boarding passes. The breakfast was above our expectations. Cleaning staff very good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank badgett

Thank you so much for this lovely comment! :)
We are delighted to know that you are satisfied with our services and our staff. I will thank Gloria and Florence personally!
We look forward to your next stay in Paris!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Everything is perfect about this hotel from the moment you arrive. Florence at reception was sooo helpful in assisting me with printing of boarding passes and some business documents from emails.
Nothing was too much trouble. The location was great close to metro. The room was very comfortable and serviced by lift. Breakfast was included and quite a surprise for its variety and quality. Tej did everything possible to be friendly and attentive to everyone. The free mini bar in room plus free snacks and soft drinks available in the lobby throughout the afternoon were also an added bonus and not offered at other much more expensive hotels. The management and staff of this hotel deserve huge congratulations

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ravhard1

Thank you so much for this lovely comment! :)
We are delighted to know that you are satisfied with our services and our staff. I will thank Florence personally!
We look forward to your next stay in Paris!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I stayed at Astoria Hotel during the first two weeks of June following a recommendation. I was not quite sure about my choice specially due to the location but finally booked our stay there. It was a family stay with 3 adults and 2 children with the main idea to discover some main attractions of Paris and Disneyland. The hotel is located in a very strategic place with walking distance to 2 metro stations / bus stations and restaurants and other shopping areas.
We were delighted with the warm welcome and friendliness of the team who made us feel at ease from the time we walked-in. The team was very attentive throughout our stay.
The rooms were very comfortable and the amenities were of very good standards.
The complimentary minibar items and the all-day drinks / cookies was definitely a plus. Breakfast was of very high quality too and the team went out of their way to meet out our expectations - my husband would receive his expresso as he arrived and they would bring soya milk for me and special Turkish ham for my children. Pej always smiley and Ghislaine's special caring attitude towards the family would make us feel very welcomed each morning.
The team at the reception would happily guide us everyday in our venture to discover Paris with their assistance and recommendations always accompanied by a smile. I had the chance to visit a 5-star deluxe renowned hotel establishment in Paris where the staff despite being very professional, were not as friendly. I would rate by far the friendliness of the front desk team at Astoria who was genuine and sincere too.
Being a hotelier professional myself, I can say to have encountered and exceptional service from all of them - Florence, Camille, Marie, Elisabeth, Stéphane, Gloria and Térésa. A special note for the General Manager, Mr Mathieu Clayeux who would always be available to join for a chat and equally give some suggestions in making this trip a beautiful venture in Paris. I will highly recommend it to all persons, whether travelling alone, with friends or families, that's the place to stay. Special thanks to Mr Georges and Mr Thomas Cachan in making this holiday trip a real success. We treasure wonderful memories and cannot wait to be back.

Stayed: June 2018
3  Thank ManjoolaD1
Paris_Asto, Directeur général at Hotel Astoria - Astotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Hello dear Manjoola, thank you very much for this lovely comment! :)
I'm glad that you appreciated everything about your stay, I will thank the staff personally!
For your next trip to Paris, do not hesitate to come back at the Astoria Hotel - Astotel, I'm waiting for your next visit already.