Reviews (1 044)
1 044 results
All reviews left bank honor bar honesty bar quiet street notre dame charming hotel perfect location breakfast room duplex room st germain sitting room art galleries overlooking the courtyard lounge area bottle of champagne latin quarter dinner reservations
72 - 77 of 1 044 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I have dreamed of staying at Relais Christine for many years, so imagine my delight when my daughter booked the family at this beautiful small hotel for my 70th birthday celebration. Quintessinal left bank Paris,Rleais Christine oozes charm and sophistication. My cozy room was elegantly decorated with beautiful fabrics and furnishings. The staff was wonderful and helpful and, although they all speak English, they tolerated me practicing my schoolgirl French and pretended to understand me which was fun. Loved location and everything about Relais Christine.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We have travelled extensively and have experienced many hotels, and our stay at Relais Christine was one of the most enjoyable we have had. The staff was very helpful and professional. The accommodations were very comfortable, and breakfast was sumptuous. Many thanks to the entire staff of Relais Christine.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Davidicus
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 1 week ago
Basic Tranquility
A beautifully appointed hotel which has earned all its stars. Faultless service in a very good location. A superlative and civilized retreat from which to explore Paris. The staff amazingly well trained, knowledgeable, polite and very friendly. Its bedrooms are up to the same high standards as the spacious public rooms. The beds are amazingly comfortable and the quietness makes for a good night's sleep.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My daughter, her best friend and I stayed in two jr suites for a week. The quality of the property and the professionalism of the staff are at the highest levels we've encountered during world travels. The concierge was able to book us at every restaurant requested. Their attentiveness to make sure we were pleased with every facet of our stay is why we keep returning.

Room Tip: We love the jr Suites on the upper floors opposite the courtyard. They are among the most cozy and quiet rooms one can find in Paris.
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Hard to put into words how fabulous this hotel is. Perfect serene location just steps from the action & fun of the 6th arrondissement. Returning to the beautiful courtyard each afternoon & evening was heaven. The room was beautifully appointed and serenely quiet. The public rooms of the hotel felt more like a chic home than a hotel - luxuriously cozy and never cramped. Friendly, attentive staff, wonderful breakfast and ease of Honesty Bar made us feel right at home. Can't wait to come back!