Reviews (1 249)
1 249 results
All reviews hotel regina tuileries gardens rue de rivoli beautiful hotel concierge team tour de france turn down service perfect location heart of paris adjoining rooms five star hotel place vendome favorite hotel family room junior suite left bank would highly recommend this hotel
31 - 36 of 1 249 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

First the hotel is stunning and right behind the Louvre. The staff were smiling and lovely!! I cannot say enough of the kindness they showed me and my sister. Our room was the Eiffel Tower Suite and it was enormous and stunning! The view was unbelievable. The bathtub was perfect after so much walking! I spent my 50th Birthday there for the one day and I can’t think of any other hotel I’d want to spend it with!! The pizza across the street was very tasty and Angelina’s is three blocks away best croissants and macaroons freshly made! What an experience!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
LES_HOTELS_BAVEREZ, Directeur général at Hotel Regina Louvre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Coraletta,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review on TripAdvisor and for staying with us during your visit to Paris. I am pleased to read that the staff has done its utmost to make your stay a memorable one.

I have shared your review with the staff and everyone is very happy to read your compliments, to know that everyone was helpful, attentive, and kind is the best compliment that someone could receive.

The staff and I are looking forward to welcoming you back soon again to enjoy the spectacular view of the Eiffel Tour, in the meantime,

With kind regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Everything is just stunning here and effortlessly luxurious...! Super comfy beds and large rooms, fantastic breakfast and amazing service, unbeatable location, it doesn’t get better than this!
Staff is very attentive without being over the top

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
LES_HOTELS_BAVEREZ, Directeur général at Hotel Regina Louvre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Guest,

We recently had the pleasure of your visit, I thank you for staying with with us and for posting your positive review on TripAdvisor.

The Staff and I are thrilled to read your compliments and everyone is very proud to know that you have enjoyed your stay, I have congratulated them for making your visit to Paris a memorable experience.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Regina soon again, in the meantime,

With our warm regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2018

My wife and I stayed at Hotel Regina last year for our anniversary and fell in love with the place. We loved it so much, we returned this year with the entire family. Everything we could want in a Paris hotel is delivered in fine fashion at this beautiful property. It has all the elegance of a 5 star property with the charm of authentic Parisian atmosphere. The staff, from the General Manager, to the Concierge staff and all the rest were as gracious and helpful as you could hope to find. If I had to recommend one area for improvement, I would say the restaurant is more 4 star than 5. Service and atmosphere are great, but the food, by Paris standards, is OK.
We have been before, we will go again - there is no other hotel in Paris for the Henderson family

Room Tip: Go for a room with a view of the Eiffel Tower if you can - truly amazing.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Henderson,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing the Regina Louvre for your second visit to Paris with your Family and for taking the time to post your positive review on TripAdvisor.

I have congratulated the staff for being attentive and helpful during your entire stay, I have taken good note your remark in regard to the Restaurant for improvement. We are blessed by of the the finest central location in Paris, just across the Louvre and so easy walking to the best monuments, restaurants and shopping.

We very much look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon again to the Regina, in the meantime,

With our kind regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Regina because we remembered the location from our last trip to Paris. As for the Regina’s location, it is right next to the Lourve and on the corner of the Tuilerie Gardens and a stones throw from Angelina’s! The street on the backside of the hotel is Rue Saint Honore and in my opinion is the best shopping street in Paris. There is every designer you can think of stretched along the street and it is an easy walk. Just be careful if your wife likes shopping: you will be there all day!

As for the hotel, my wife and I loved the hotel and the staff was off the charts. David at the concierge desk was so kind and patient and made suggestions and arrangements for everything we wanted to do. He is truly a professional and an asset to the Regina. The hotel bar has an old school a Parisian flair and bartenders are wonderful. We made it a habit to stop in for a nightly drink and we ate in the bar one late night as well. The food was fabulous. The breakfast buffet was substantial and had all the expected foods and drink.

Our room was fabulous and our view of Paris was unrivaled. We looked out on the Tuileries garden and the Eiffel Tower. We will stay at the Regina the next time we are in Paris and our stay at the Regina makes us want to return very soon!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
LES_HOTELS_BAVEREZ, Directeur général at Hotel Regina Louvre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Richard,

We recently had the pleasure of your visit, I thank you for staying with with us for the first time and for posting your positive review on TripAdvisor.

The Staff and I are thrilled to read your compliments and everyone is very proud to know that you have enjoyed your stay, I have congratulated them for making your your Parisian experience a memorable one, in particular David at the Concierge desk and the bartenders.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Regina soon again to enjoy the spectacular view of the Eiffel Tour, in the meantime,

With our warm regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Hotel Regina is a lovely hotel in a prime location with a dedicated 24-hour concierge service. We stayed there with our children, and the staff was extraordinarily helpful in setting up guides for us, arranging drivers and transportation, and making reservations as well as with answering all the questions we had during our stay. They have a suite at the top of the hotel that accommodates 7 people and has a wonderful view of the Eiffel Tower as well. What a treat! Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ejc2003

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review on TripAdvisor and for staying with us during your visit to Paris with your Family, I am pleased to read that the staff has done its utmost to make your stay a memorable one.

Your note could not have made me happier, we are in the hospitality and when I receive such a nice note it strives all of us to improve every day, to know that everyone was helpful, attentive, and kind is the best compliment that someone could receive.

With my best personal regards,