“Tour of the Normandy Beaches”

Touring France Day Tours
Ranked #322 of 630 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: We are at your disposal to design a custom itinerary during your stay in Paris or in France and suggest activities that match your expectations, according to your tastes and budget. We design these private tours personally in close collaboration with guests who prefer a totally customized tour and the highest level of personal service. This is your best choice if : - You want an overnight trip or a package tour - You want to combine several regions into one trip - You want to fully customize most or all aspects of your tour - You want an in-depth cultural study tour - You have special and specific needs (health imperatives, particular time schedules,...) For a totally tailor made private tour, we send you a questionnaire asking for all of your preferences for your tour. We then work closely with you to create your ideal itinerary. Use one of our tours or our packaged itineraries as a starting point, or describe your "dream tour" and let us make it a reality! You'll be accompanied by your own personal tour guide or expert, and we will take care of every detail and make your tour informative and fun.
Reviewed 30 October 2015

I was traveling with a group of ten from the United States. We were picked up at our hotel in Paris with a driver (Sammy) and an English speaking tour guide (Frederic). Our trip was a long day, 12 hours in all, but Frederic was amazing. His knowledge of the area, of the D-Day beaches, of the war in general was unbelievable. The day flew by. The American Cemetery absolutely took my breath away and brought tears to the eyes of all of us. Pictures in books and on television do it no justice. It is a must-see for American tourists! I highly recommend this entire tour and company...they were so easy to deal with and readily available to answer any questions. Emails were answered promptly and I received a few phone calls from Claire before we left the States just to be sure I didn't have any more questions or concerns. Thank you for such a memorable experience! Debbie

Reviewed 2 October 2015

Overall wonderful communication in booking the tour and determining what we wanted to see in our day in Paris! Gwen met us right at the train terminal and we were off. We learned so much in a short amount of time. Would highly recommend this company for a personal guided tour. So easy to work with especially as I was communicating with them from the states.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

Never having been to the D-Day beaches, I wanted to have a tour guide to show us around. Jonathan was amazing. His knowledge was far deeper than we could take advantage of. He knew what battalion or squadron arrived at what beach at what time, how many German soldiers they were up against, what the complications were, etc We also visited the American Cemetary which was breathtaking and where again Jonathan knew more than we expected. We learned so much.He was also a very pleasant person to spend the day with. If you are expecting basically a driver, you could probably book that somewhere else. if you want a knowledgeable guide, he's your person. The company was easy to work with and good about following up with me when I got caught up in other things to make sure that we got the tour booked properly. Couldn't recommend them more highly.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

Last year I visited France with my daughter and Claire went out of her way to make sure we had an amazing time! She arranged all of our transportation and private tours! We went from Paris to the Lavender Fields, we also had a tour of Versailles, all the drivers and guides were very nice, very prompt, & very helpful. Claire went out of her way to make sure every detail was covered. We had an incredible time thanks to Claire and her amazing customer service! We came back to France this year and Claire arranged another tour(last minute) for my daughters from Paris to the Lavender Fields-another trip of a lifetime! They were well taken care of every step of the way and had a wonderful time! The guide was great, and everything went according to schedule! I will definitely use this service every time I visit Paris and will recommend them to all my friends!