“Authentic Parisian stay”
Dining table
Dining room
Living room
Living-room with 2 beds open
living room (view on the kitchen)
Living room with 2 individual beds open
Trumble beds
Living room & trundle-beds
Bedroom mirror
Sight from the bedroom (right door to the living room and left door to the bathroom)
Living room: Trundle-beds
Pyramide du Louvre
Metro ODEON
On the PONTdes ARTS
TV
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mysportiv...
Perth, Australia
“Authentic Parisian stay”
Reviewed 24 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

This apartment was very central, only 10 minutes to the louvre and muse de orsay.supermarket across the street,100metres from cafes and patisseries .
Unit has everything you want and is comfortable and clean. Sabine , the owner , is very nice and met us on arrival. She had plenty of advice where to go and what to see, and had plenty of literature also. Had a wonderful stay, the only criticism was the bed could have been softer.Appartment has one flight of stairs to negotiate so would have to take this into account.

Liked best: Position and quality
Liked least: Mattress
Friends getaway
25 Aug 2015
Dear Lex and Debbie,

Thank you for this review, though I am sorry to hear you didn't like the bed.
Regarding the stairs (and the staircase) I am glad to tell you that the works begun and it will be very soon very nice and easier!
Hope you'll be back some day to have a better stay, with a better bed too!
Cheers,
ontheroad...
Brisbane, Australia
“Fantastic location walk to everything- great Host”
Reviewed 5 July 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

As a group of 4 we stayed in late May. Sabine was fantastic to deal with and a great help with advice and information and even arranging taxis for us, which certainly made things run smoothly for us for our week in Paris . Our best host for our month in Europe!.
The apartment is cosy, comfortable ,contains everything that you would need, and of course the location.. Just exceptional.. just a minute or two and you are you have a great choice of restaurants, food shops, supermarket,etc .. and of course bottle shops with a great choice of Champagne! .. perfect.
Close to the Metro, 10 minutes walk to the Louve and Notre Dame!.
It has been many years since I was last in Paris , but wow ...this week was exceptional..
Thanks Sabine for an unforgetable stay... back to planning our next trip..

Liked best: everything
Liked least: leaving....
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
6 Jul 2015
It is always a great pleasure to hear when one really enjoyed to stay at my apartment!
Come back soon!
Melbourne
Reviewed 1 July 2015 for a stay in May 2015

3 Jul 2015
It is always a great pleasure to welcome you Maria!
I am securing your dates for next year!
Thank you again for this review.
Warmly,
bob3636
Phoenix
“Did not get the charm”
Reviewed 1 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I don’t get why all the reviews of this apartment are so good. If your idea of charming is a little rough with need for maintenance, then this is the place for you. We found the bed old, way too small and harder than a rock. The floors are not level, you can hear every footstep of the neighbor above, the towel warmer was broken also. We selected this apartment because of the reviews and the included washing machine. When we arrived we were told the washing machine was broken. The location however is excellent, right in the middle of things.
After one night of poor sleep and no mashing machine we left. For a little more money found a apartment/hotel a few blocks away that was so much nicer. We were so thankful for our decision to leave and not ruin our vacation.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
11 Jun 2015
What a surprise to read this review!
I would like to explain for my next guests the following:

- the washing machine was indeed out of order for a few days and I told you upon your arrival how sorry I was and that I bought a new one that will be delivered in 2 days (this new washer is now working pretty well!) and I paid you back 60€ for this disagreement. Unfortunately those kind of things may happen and I did my best to have the new machine as soon as possible (in 2 days!!).

- Regarding the bed: I cannot agree: the bed is not old and the mattress is good enough for all of my guests. As I told you when you decided to leave the next day: if you had special needs for the bed, you should have asked me before: I always answer to every question my guests may have as I sincerely want them to be comfortable.

- Regarding the noise upstairs: it is the first time I hear this! I checked with the neighbours upstairs after your departure and they told me they were, as usual, dining and chatting and went to sleep at 11 pm.

I remember that you arrived already in a very bad mood because of the flight, because of the transportation (RER breakdown), and you didn't seem to like parisian building style...
You just forgot to say in your review that I paid you back half of the fee contrary to my refund policy! (the whole fee was due and I already paid you back 60€ for the washer disagreement).

I was really sorry to hear that you disliked the apartment and sorry you experimented those disagreements. Fortunately you found a place suitable for you.
Last but not least: I want to thank you for this review because it prooves that all my reviews are real and that my guests loved to stay here.
Have a nice stay in Paris.
David J
Seattle
“Enjoy Left-Bank Life”
Reviewed 4 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We really enjoyed our stay at this apartment. Though not large, the apartment had enough beds to fit me and my partner as well as our two kids in separate beds (to avoid fighting). It was well equipped, though we did not take advantage of the kitchen. The location, in particular, is what made this apartment so good. Only a few minutes walk from St. Michel, the Louvre, Notre Dame, and Odeon, it felt like we were right in the thick of the Left Bank. There were wonderful cafes and patisseries within minutes from the front door, and every night we returned, there was live music playing on the street (though we could never hear it from the apartment). The owner, Sabine, was incredibly accommodating -- accepting mail before for us before we arrived, helping us print out tickets before we left (even though she did not live nearby). We hope to stay here the next time we visit Paris!

Liked best: Location, opportunity to stay in thick of the Left Bank
Liked least: It was a little bit tight for four people plus luggage, but you can manage
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
7 May 2015
Thank you David!
Hope to meet you all again some other time for a longer stay.
Sabine
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$154
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing