“Back to its outstanding best! Superb! ”

L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Etoile
Reserve with
L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon Etoile is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 321 of 18 726 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The service was exceptional. In particular, both Guillaume and Hassan were outstanding. Excellent level of conversation and interest without intrusion. The food was back to its best. The lobster ravioli and the Japanese Cod were delicious starters. I had the lamb cutlets and my partner had the Sole Munieure both of which were excellent. Finished to perfection with a chocolate soufflé with pistachio ice cream. I accidentally left my credit card on the counter and Guillaume came out to the street to find me.... a true life-saver. Well done all round team. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Write a ReviewReviews (1 318)

6 - 10 of 1 318 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

1* Michelin. The restaurant is located near the Triumph Arc, but in a basement of shopping centre - to get in, you have to walk past the store and a drugstore. We ordered a table for 9 PM, but where seated only at 9:30. No English menu, but that you can expect... We ordered Beef Antrecote and a tartar. Unfortunately, in the middle of the process of satisfaction with a dishes, we found a hair in the tartar! Yes, huge black hair, you cannot miss. Called a waiter - he admitted it and offered a replacement. Unfortunately the appetite has long left on the last train... Apologies accepted, but still we were offered to pay for the bill (tartar excluded), no offer for desert, or discount for the bill, nothing... really disappointed how the situation was handled by a Michelin star restaurant's personell. Been at L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon in LOndon - such a great experience! But after this - probably the last L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon place we visited, not keen to test others.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We wanted to try a Michelin Star dining experience while in Paris. The service was very good, but the prices were much higher than we had expected. I understand it’s Paris, etc., and we would have wanted to try several appetizers but because of cost, the four of us shared two appetizers. The appetizers were delicious and the staff was very helpful in describing everything. Despite just having bites, it was very delicious. I ordered a bottle of wine, and the waiter brought out another label, saying we might like this one better. He said it was “a surprise, not on the menu and he found it” so I agreed. It was $50 more than the bottled I ordered, upon viewing the bill, so I didn’t appreciate that very much. They served us a special taste of a gazpacho which was lovely. I ordered the filet of beef, which was delicious, but to be honest I’ve had better steaks. The mashed potatoes are worth going for, I must say. They are served with all entrees and are exceptional. We didn’t order dessert, nothing appealed to us, unfortunately and one of the waiters appeared a little “tiffed” by this. They then brought out madeleines, complimentary. I would recommend coming here but expect to pay over $300 per couple, conservatively.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

A very cozy place service very friendly food is excellent .try the mini hamburger with fois gras you will want to order more than one portion.the one star Michelin very well deserved.the steak tartar very tasty and well presented.wine selection attractive but the high end of price list
Very recomended

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Dined on Friday June 1st. with a friend. Excellent service in English or French. Sat at the counter overlooking the kitchen and this was a show in itself watching the chef prepare dishes. I had the artichokes , foie gras , sweetbreads as starter and the steak tartare. Super flavors and enjoyed our dining. Even the mashed potatoes are great, I would never think of mentioning this but they were truly delicious. Finished it off with a soufflé. Perfect experience and one of the best meals I have ever had.