Hotel le Colisee
Hotel Duo(Paris)
US$325
US$309
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewschamps elyseesmetro stationsingle femaleperfect locationheart of parisattic roomone way streetrooms are smallreception staff arerecommend this hoteldecent hotelaround the cornervisit parissightseeingac
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Hotel Colisee is a small, quaint hotel steps from the Champs-Elysee. It's near shops, restaurants, bars. Like most metropolitan areas, space it's at a premium. The rooms are small, yet cozy and clean. Aside from the location, the staff is amazing. From their front desk to the manager Françoise, everyone is very accommodating and do a good job communicating with English-speaking patrons.

Room Tip: Rooms are small, but consider that you won't be in them long. You'll be at the perfect location to get out an explore Paris.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2017

The hotel is just next to the metro station which makes it very convenient. The single room size is acceptable and has a refrigerator and an AC which was a bit old but okay. The room was clean with clean sheets and didn't have any smell. I was able to get an early check in which was great but the room service was bad since I had some cloth for dry cleaning which was not cleaned since the dry cleaner didn't come to pick them up so I wouldn't count on that. Also, I had chips and nuts which I thought were complementary since they were not mentioned in the menu but I was charged 3 euro for each of them every day.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel from booking.com as I stayed there a long time a ago . I woke up with a message from my bank telling me my credit card was used by the hotel for 1048 euro preothorization yet I received and email that it was rejected from booking.. I call my bank the gave me the transaction number them I called the hotel to explain... A very rude lady answered call ... I tried to explain to her but she didn't want to listen she hung up the phone and cancelled my booking one night before I go to paris. I tried to call again they hung up the phone. I had to change my plane and book another hotel which was not very easy for me...
Be ware of this hotel before you book it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank nbahbouhy
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Hotel le Colisee is a wonderful place to stay - my kids loved it. Our room was comfortable and very clean. The location is fantastic and perfect for the usual Paris sightseeing. A very good choice for any traveler.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2017

The best part: The location! This hotel is probably dead center on the Champ Elysees (which is right around the corner) and is right by a Metro stop. For the amount we paid for this hotel, I was shocked that it had such a prime location. The staff was all friendly and helpful (but don't forget that the custom in this culture is politeness).
The neutral part: Compared to American hotel room (which may or may not be fair, but it's what I'm used to), this room was super tiny. The was a double bed, a desk, a heater, and a bathroom - and there was a walkway around the bed. The bathroom was nice-sized and the bed was comfy. Our hotel in London was almost exactly the same size, so this might be standard.
The negative: The shower door was only half the length of the tub, so water was constantly on the floor, no matter how we showered. Also, this hotel is across the street fro a nightclub, so if your window is open it can get quite loud. This was worth being so close to the Champ-Elysees for us.

All in all, I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Best Location
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple