Reviews (1 745)
1 745 results
All reviews train station croissants free wifi l est family room minute walk tea coffee convenient location double bed decent size eiffel tower rooms are small gare noise eurostar dispenser supermarket
5 - 10 of 1 745 reviews
Reviewed 23 October 2018

As others have said, the hotel is pretty run down and not worth the money we payed 150€No basic amenities provided such as toothpaste, brush, kettle and tea in room (although they do have a drink machine at the foyer so not too bad). The carpet, shower, bed sheet and walls in our room seems pretty dirty. The breakfast was disappointing with below average varieties. Only the fresh orange juice machine was the highlight. I'd recommend people to avoid eating too much of the hotel breakfast and go outside to try proper French breakfast food.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IBIS-STYLES-TEAM, Shift Leader at Ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your stay at Ibis Styles Gare de l'Est Château-Landon.
I'm sorry to read that your experience did not meet your expectations. Be assured that your remarks will be shared with our Housekeeping Manager. Also, please be advised that we are planning a full refurbishment of our hotel next year for our guests' greatest comfort.
Regarding your breakfast comments, I'm surprised you did not enjoy our large selection of products as we do strive to satisfy everybody's needs and tastes.
As for the lack of amenities you've mentioned, please be advised that they are not parts of our standards although we do sell dental kits at reception upon request and we do offer our guests free coffee/tea and water in our lounge.
We do hope to welcome you again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel for 4 nights. Here are the pros & cons

Pros:
- close to Gare du Nord train station & chateau Landon metro station
- staff are friendly
- WiFi is good

Cons:
- I was assigned to the accessible
Rooms for 4 nights. As soon as I checked into the hotel at night,I didn’t feel comfortable with the bathroom floor and the room carpet in general. The floor does not look clean and I didn’t want to walk in bare food into the shower. I called the reception staff and ask if it’s possible to change to different room. The reception adviced me to check with the staff in morning to see. If they say yes, then I can change it.

In the morning, I walked to the reception and explain my situation. I told her about the bathroom floor seems dirty. And there are stains in the basin. She respond to me “ yes, I can move you to other room for 1night but I need to move you back to this room the night after. Because the hotel is fully booked”

I just do not understand what’s the logic behind. If you move me from Room A to
Room B ( same room category) you still have room A available. Why do you need to
Move me back the next day?

In the end, I didn’t change room.

- the room has no water boiler, so you just need to get hot water in common area. (Not a big issue)

- not much variety on the breakfast selection compare to other ibis styles I have been before. During breakfast I got a chipped mug. Perhaps the staff forget to take that away

It was such a contrast, as we stayed in Ibis styles on Amsterdam just before we come to Paris. The one in Amsterdam is clean with variety of buffet breakfast. They also
Provide water boiler, tea bags in room. The main thing is it was clean. We also stayed in other Ibis styles before and we were disappointed about this ibis.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IBIS-STYLES-TEAM, Cindy - Shift Leader at Ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at Ibis Styles Gare de l'Est Château-Landon.
Please accept my sincerest apologies for the cleanliness issues you've encountered in your room. We are planning a full refurbishment of our hotel next year with new equipment, beautiful carpets and a different design.
Regarding your room adapted for people with reduced mobility, I'm sorry this category was not to your liking even though there was a double bed. I will certainly discuss the room move issues you've mentioned with our Front Desk Team.
As for the water boiler, please be advised that kettles, free coffee and free tea are not part of our standards although we are happy to offer them to our guests, in our lounge.
On a positive note, I'm glad you enjoyed our convenient location, nearby both of the train stations, North and East and right beside the metro line 7 that brings you easily to the main sightseeing of our beautiful city.
Thanks for mentioning the friendliness of our staff, I won't forget to share your compliments.
I do hope you'll give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The size of the rooms is very small so can’t expect much. The breakfast was nice overall. Had a nice of variety of breads and fruits. All the services have to be taken urself from the reception. The distance from the train station is walkable which is a very nice thing. Nice eating options are also available nearby.
Tip: Don’t reach the hotel before the check in time as you will have to keep your luggage in the lockers which are chargeable.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IBIS-STYLES-TEAM, Shift Leader at Ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Guest,

I'm glad you enjoyed your overall stay and particularly our breakfast selection of products and our convenient location.
Regarding our storage room, please be advised that it is not chargeable; you can certainly leave your luggage with us, free of charge, before check-in and after check-out.
We look forward to welcoming you soon again!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

No Paris charm. Just basics. Hotel room looks like a dorm room. Nice bed but wanted extra pillow. Only one was provided in the room. Called front desk and the answer was “no.” Just no. So I guess I don’t get one. Location not particularly great. Closest metro is 10 min walking to train station. But it is only 10 min from train station. Just no where near attractions.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
IBIS-STYLES-TEAM, Shift Leader at Ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to tell about your stay at Ibis Styles Gare de l'Est Château-Landon.
Please accept my sincerest apologies for the pillow issue you've encountered. Do not hesitate to contact us at h2730-om@accor.com if you wish to give us more details so we could investigate these matters.
I'm glad you enjoyed our convenient location, 20 meters away from the metro line 7 that brings you easily to the main sightseeing of Paris and 5 minutes walk from the train station Gare de l'Est.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Friendly and helpful front desk staff. Convenient location. Comfortable beds and ok rooms. The hotel does need some updates as it has some wear and stains in carpets and walls are marked. Good breakfast.

Room tip: Get a room near the top. Less train station noise and a view of the Eiffel Tower.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
IBIS-STYLES-TEAM, Shift Leader at Ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Chateau Landon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your positive feedback about your stay at Ibis Styles Gare de l'Est Château-Landon!
I certainly take notes of your remarks about our much-needed renovation. Please be advised that we are planning a full refurbishment of our hotel next year for our guests' greatest comfort and satisfaction.
I'm glad you enjoyed our convenient location, nearby both of train stations North and East and just beside the metro line 7 that brings you easily to the main sightseeing of our beautiful city!
Our team is delighted you found us friendly and helpful - great mix! I won't miss to share your compliments!
We look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Kindest regards,