Le Lapin Blanc
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
Very Good 4/5
Hotel Trianon Rive Gauche(Paris)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewslapinalice in wonderland thememacaroonslatin quarternotre damemarks and spencerhuge bathtubjunior suiteboulevard st michella sorbonnesorbonne universitybeautiful hotelrainfall showerboutique hotelgreat positionluxembourg gardensfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The helpfulness of the staff on reception was outstanding. The light breakfast was good value, and the option to help yourself to complementary coffee and snacks in the afternoon was a nice touch. The hotel was spotlessly clean. The only downside was the small room; there was a separate WC, but the wash basin and bath/shower were in the bedroom separated by a curtain which made everything a bit cramped. But given all the other positive factors, we would stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AALAPIN, Responsable réception at Le Lapin Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear JohnT9550YL,

Thank you for taking the time to shareyour review with us. Thank you very much for your warm compliments about the hotel and the staff, I'll make sure to tell that to everyone !
For a future stay we would be happy to welcome you again, and to show you some of our bigger rooms if you want to have something a little more spacious.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This little hotel is perfectly located. You can walk almost anywhere in the city from here. The entire hotel was spotless and decorated very nicely. The beds were comfy and the bedding was soft and clean feeling. The neighborhood felt very safe and we walked to nearby restaurants after dark without fear. The staff was friendly and accommodating. There were 3 BBC channels on the TV for those of us that need a little English speaking TV before bed. We didn't get the breakfast, but did partake of the afternoon snack one day and it was wonderful. I would heartily recommend this hotel to anyone looking.

The only negative comment I have is the lack of privacy. When you're in the shower or at the sink, you are about 3 feet and no wall away from the other people. While the toilet is in its own little room, the walls are very thin, so there is little privacy there as well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Hilohiomom,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We were very happy to read about your stay, and see that you had a pleasant time in Paris. Thank you for all the positive feedback, from the cleanliness to the service and general location and design of the hotel.
About the privacy I understand your concern, we do have a few rooms design in a more "classic" way though, with a strictly separated bathroom.
Our deepest thank as well for the recommandation, and please rest assured we would be delighted to welcome you again for your next trip to Paris !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was a nice small hotel it’s really close to a lot by the Notre Dam area. It seems like a transportation hub if you know how to take Paris Transportation. I always Uber around town. This hotel has a nice breakfast and snack hour I can’t complain. The internet is good I didn’t have any problems with it. Really no complaints except when leaving the guy was acting like I wasn’t trying to pay when according to my booking it was pay in advance no refunds. It was a hiccup he could have done better but the hotel is still worth it it was a little to cold for me there in March how when it’s warmer.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Redan08,

Than you for your review and all the details I'm sure other guests will find that very helpful. The whole team is glad that you had a pleasant stay in Paris and enjoyed the location of our hotel as well as the breakfast and free afternoon snack. I'm really sorry about the confusion upon checking out, that's definitely not the last impression we want to leave to our guests. I hope you'll keep a pleasant memory of your stay in Paris nonetheless !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent location, friendly and attentive service, and nicely styled furnishings. The manager and other staff made me feel very welcome, and were able to provide good recommendations for dining and sight seeing. I would definitely go back to stay in the future!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear M. Yit Arn T,

Thank you for your review and these kind words, we're really glad you felt welcome in our hotel, that's exactly how we want our guests to feel. I'm very happy to see that you'd like to come again for a future stay in Paris, and I assure you that we would be grateful to welcome you back !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great room decorations, good reception and service. Lift might be tiny but overall very good. Location is very close to bus and walking distance to Notre Dame, and also Luxembourg Park. Many many food stores and supermarkets very convenient!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AALAPIN, Responsable réception at Le Lapin Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear tj2828,

Thank you for your review, we're really happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us in Paris, especially for such an occasion !
We hope you'll keep a pleasant memory of this trip, and please rest assured we'd be delighted to welcome you again.