Reviews (1 228)
1 228 results
All reviewsgreat locationfrosted glasswithin walking distancerecommend this hotelthe hotel staffminute walkquiet side streetaround the cornercentral locationboutique hotelrooms are smallcomfortable roomwonderful hoteljunior suitemini barthe air conditioningloved this hotel
4 - 9 of 1 228 reviews
Reviewed 17 July 2018

The staff was very friendly and accurate. The room was very clean and big enough. The bathroom was also really nice.
Just a very good 4 star hotel.
Metro is in 200 meters and the street is quid and safe.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 July 2018

We stayed here 4 nights and could not have been happier. The location is awesome, in one of the nicest parts of Paris and is very centrally located. The room was beautifully decorated, spotlessly clean with amazingly comfortable beds and linens. The entire hotel was very artistic and beautifully maintained. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious. The A/C worked very well and was quiet. Our room was very quiet overlooking the courtyard. The bathroom was of a nice size and had a tub and shower with excellent toiletries. The Staff were spot on at all times. On the last day of our stay we met the charming Manager and we thanked her. It was her Birthday and she gave me a hug and sincerely thanked me for the compliments and said she hoped we will return. I have stayed in several 5 star hotels in Paris and this hotel blows them all away.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ChrisSanFrancisco
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Great location / Great Service / Full of Contemporary Art
Modern and stylish with a unique atmosphere.
I just love it and will continue to stay in this magnificient hôtel.

And Arlette the mascotte is so cute : )

Room Tip: Try to ge the rooms with balcony or terrasse.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank SPORE65
Reviewed 1 July 2018

First the good: the staff couldn't be nicer. They're friendly, unpretentious and efficient. The rooms are very clean and modern and everything works. Now the bad: the shower entry and exit is dangerous. There is no grab-bar and the side of the tub is very high and the tub bottom very slippery. Our room on the 2nd floor faced the street where the bass thumping from the corner cafe went on late into the night. We heard it even with the windows closed. Lastly, the buffet is so-so. Although it was summer, the only fresh fruit was apples, oranges and pears. Not a berry or melon in sight. Also, no eggs to order just the premade scrambled ones. I suggest foregoing the overpriced breakfast buffet. Sorry I couldn't give the cute place a higher review since I really liked the staff.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank agonizer38
Reviewed 1 July 2018

A lovely warm welcome. Our room was on the ground floor which was great. Only problem though was very little natural light as a very small window so we had to have the lights on whenever we were in our room. Didnt really spend too much time in it though as we were busy sightseeing. Gorgeous bathroom, wetroom style. I have read some reviews about the "frosted glass" but this really was not an issue. Yes the bathroom had frosted glass but you really couldnt see any outline at all so not a problem. Good breakfasts and very attentive staff. It is located near the Opera House so very central. If you do the hop on/off bus the bus stop is only about a 10 minute walk. We got the Eurostar so arrived at Gare du Nord. I can highly recommend using the metro. It was easy and very cheap. I emailed the hotel a few days prior to our visit and they gave me very good directions on metro use. The hotel is about a 2 minute walk from the metro so ideal. I hate to think what a taxi would have cost. I would certainly recommend this lovely little hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple