“Fabulous warm and cosy apartment in very pleasant...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Sandra287...
Boughton-under-Blean, United Kingdom
“Fabulous warm and cosy apartment in very pleasant central location.”
Reviewed 28 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

What a gem. Fabulous ground floor apartment, very clean and cosy. Secure environment tucked away in quiet side street. As a female solo traveller felt very safe in the area. Great central location, few minutes walk to metro, Etienne Marcel, direct line from Gare du Nord. Good local shops, restaurants. Martine is an absolute treasure, so helpful, and a joy to meet. Recommend without hesitation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very warm and comfortable for a winter visit.
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
28 Feb 2013
Thank you Sandra for such a nice comment, you make me blush ...
It has been a pleasure to host you and I would recommend you to any owner... Happy you were able to spend a day with your daughter.
Stay well and we'll probably meet again on one sode or the other of the Chanel.
Kind regards, Martine
Gers, France
Reviewed 21 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
21 Feb 2013
Dear Elaine and Mike,
thank you for this very kind and positive comment.
I am proud of your trust, asking me to participate to Elaine's birthday and your visit to Paris which does not happen that often, although you live in the South West of France.
I am happy you enjoyed the apartment, the area, the food- as you can enjoy very nice one where you live -, the Louvre and Montmartre.
I'll be happy to welcome you again whenever you celebrate or meet your daughter coming from London.
Kind regards
Martine
green_gra...
melbourne
“Excellent Choice”
Reviewed 15 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

We couldn't have asked for more. Martine is an excellent hostess who went out of her way to ensure our visit in Paris was an enjoyable success, providing information on where to go and how to get there. The apartment is as shown and has everything we needed for our 9 night stay. It is located near the market street so we shopped like a local for all our provisions when we didn't eat at the excellent nearby cafes and restaurants. It is also close to and walking distance to Metro stations and the major tourist sites which was important to us as we visited in December/January when it is mid Winter - although it turned out to be a mild one. Martine provided a bottle of bubbly as well as one gourmet breakfast and dinner as part of the package which were all delicious. I would not hesitate to recommend the apartment.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Found the bed a little too firm but that is only a personal preferance
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
15 Jan 2013
hello, Thank you for your really kind review. I am happy to read you enjoyed Paris and the district ( I had no doubt about that), the apartment and the food.
I hope you had a nice trip to Holland afterwards and nice family meetings.

Looking forward to hear from you once in a while and maybe to seeing you again. It had been a real pleasure to meet you.
My kind regards, Martine
CA
Reviewed 9 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

People with disabilities Older travelers
9 Jan 2013
Dear Jody, Jason and Camille,

thank you for your kind review and the gourmet comment about the homemade organic breakfast. I am happy it gave you a good start for your stay in beautiful Paris. I hope you had other nice experiences in Spain.
Happy 2013.
Dublin
Reviewed 6 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

6 Nov 2012
Hello Derek and Anna, it was such a pleasure to meet you and help you choose between museums, chocolate shops , restaurants ....
Anna you are such a nice adolescent, I wish you will remember this trip for many years and return as an adult, enjoy more or go back to some addresses you enjoyed.
Wish you nice Artistic studies.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing