Hotel Elysees Flaubert(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$420
  • Pool
Hotel Palais de Chaillot(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$187
Hotels.com
US$136
US$133
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$169
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$360
US$630
US$547
Official Website
  • Room Service
All reviewschamps elyseeseiffel towerroom servicemacaroonsconcierge servicefive star hotelarc de triumphstay there againjunior suitebreakfast was includedlovely roombooked this hotelexcellent locationwonderful hotelcroissantsparisianmetro
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Located nearby Champs Elysees,very convenient。The deocration is very classic and delicate;breakfast is very good;
Room is small,I didn't like 114,at the corner,so,just stayed one night,and then moved out……
But,good hotel :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We enjoyed staying at Hotel Balzac. The location is fantastic, just a block off the Champs Elysses and a short walk from the Arc de Triomphe. Metro is nearby too. Rooms here are clean and comfortable. There is a small refrigerator and a bar/breakfast facility near the lobby. Thanks to Chris and Patrick for their help and suggestions.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I ordered salmon which wasn't on the menu, they added it in my order. This is the service I expect when going to a five-star Hotel. I would definitely recommend for it's proximity and location to the Arc de Triomphe.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Relatively small hotel. Good location. For sure is not a 5 star hotel. Concierge service is fine ( Christopher and Patrick) . They assist you with any request. The general impression for the services is o.k. Reception services are one of the weak points. I've spend aprox. 30 minutes to obtain an invoice and at the end it was wrong. General atmosphere is for an old, non renovated hotel. For sure , it is a good option for travellers who cannot afford a real 5 star hotel. Rooms are clean. Bath amenities are not at a 5 star hotel level. sleeping quality good. You have the options for two pillows. Internet is working normal. Breakfast is at a average level. We was expecting good quality pastry.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We spend 3 nights at this hotel just some days ago. It is almost on the Champs Elysees, bery near to the Arc de Triomphe and still silent place. We were located in a Junior Suite directly in the corner with street view and also to the Eiffel Tour. Great panorama I must say. We had also breakfast included which was quiet good for a French hotel. The hotel room as as well as the rest of the building was very clean. The staff was friendly all the time and helpfull as well. We did not try the nice restaurant with the Michelin stared Chef but I‘m sure it is delicious. All in all, we had a very good stay in this silent hotel at a of course a bit higher price. But as it is a 5*, this is the price you need to pay.

The only thing I would pick up as a room for improvement is that they did not take much time during the check-in to explain the most important informations like breakfast times, where to find what inside the building and even if we have put the „clean my room“ batch in front of the door, the room was cleaned only I have explicitly mentioned it in the reception. For a 5* hotel these things need to be taken care of more seriously - take it as a hint from my side.

I would recommend this hotel for families as well as singles or pairs which do not want to be outside of Paris but directly in the heart. It‘s near to the most important sights and many restaurants and cafes are very near. One of the most convenient things was that we left the hotel, walked about 100m and jumped into a hop-on/off bus to discover the city. Great!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family