Hotel Jeanne d'Arc
  • Bar/Lounge
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
  • Room Service
All reviewspaul metromarais districtgreat locationaround the cornerst paulplace des vosgespicasso museumstreet noiseplace stcroissantscorner roomnotre damebaguettethe ground floorsingle roombreakfast roomshort walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I only stay at hotel Jeanne d'Arc when I visit Paris. At least 7 times now. I recommend it any time I hear some one saying they are going to Paris. Stefan and Terrance at reception are very pleasant and a huge help in my daily planning. I usually travel in October but this year plan to stay for 2 weeks in November -December. That reminds I better book soon.
Great location You can walk everywhere.

Room Tip: I travel alone so I have only stayed in the single room. I love it. Very comfortable for one person.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Hôtel D, Directeur général at Hotel Jeanne d'Arc, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello and thank you for this warm review.
Do not hesiatate to contact us directly for your november trip.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Wonderful small hotel located in the middle of the Marais. Staff are friendly and helpful - and although the rooms are basic they are so well situated that you won't want to spend much time in them. So many sites and restaurants within easy walking distance make this the ideal spot for a frugal traveler to stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear William,

Thank you very much for this warm review.

Hope to see you very soon at Hotel Jeanne d'Arc le Marais.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I Stayed 2 time and both times were amazing. Hotel is very nice and very clean staff are very friendly and helpful specially Rizy, perfect location, many restaurants and bars just walking distance, I’ll definitely go back

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Hôtel D, Directeur général at Hotel Jeanne d'Arc, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello,

Thank you so much for this nice review about our hotel.

And as we say in France "Jamais 2 sans 3" (Never 2 without 3)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A small but charming and comfortable hotel. The staff are smiling and very helpful with info and making reservations for restaurants and cultural events. I had a single room and although small it was well furnished with TV, double bed, window, closet and shelf space and a full bathroom. The hotel couldn't be better situated, walking distance to Notre Dame, Picasso Museum, Place de Voges. It is surrounded by 7 excellent cafes and two blocks to Rue de Rivoli and its metro, buses and cabs as well one of any kind of shop you could want. My first visit was in 1996 and each visit just gets better. Deirdre H.

Room Tip: there are only 68 rooms and all open on to a quiet street or alley
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
information7, Front desk at Hotel Jeanne d'Arc, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

We thank you for your lovely feedback about our hotel.
We appreciate your sweet words about our staffs, this will make us continue to give our best
We can't wait to welcome you again in your home away from home.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I recently traveled to Paris with a small group of 4 other friends. We stayed at the Hotel Jeanne d’Arc, located in the Marais (4th Arrondissement), 5 min. from the St. Paul Metro stop. This puts you near the Place des Voges, and within an easy walk to Notre Dame, Ste. Chapelle, or the Louvre. You’re also surrounded by all the shopping and restaurant choices for which the Marais is now famous. This is a small boutique hotel, offering the warmth and charm of the period building in which it is housed. As such, don’t look for cookie cutter rooms ... a feature that I, personally, like! Current ownership has been making improvements to deliver rooms that are attractive and comfortable. Remember that this is Paris, where space is at a premium, so do not expect large, American-sized hotel rooms. That said, I found my room to be well appointed and containing everything I needed for my stay. Breakfast (8 Euros, opt.) is a Continental offering of coffee/tea, croissant, baguette, cheese and yogurt ... all served in a cheery breakfast room. It’s a good value and a great start to the day. Staff is to be commended as being particularly friendly and efficient. So, to Julie, Terrence, Stefan, Risy and Edric: Merci Bien! You made our stay a delight, and we can’t wait to return!

Room Tip: Quieter rooms will be on upper levels and to the rear.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Travelingmouse2008
Hôtel D, Directeur général at Hotel Jeanne d'Arc, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thank you for this very nice comment about our hotel.

All team hope to see you next year again!!

Julie