“Very Elegant”

and up
Paris Day Shopping By Luxury Car
Ranked #251 of 1 865 things to do in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Opening its doors in 1865, in the heart of Paris, Printemps is one of the world's leading department stores for fashion, luxury & beauty. With an astonishing total area of 45,000 sqm dedicated to shopping, dining, tailor-made services.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While on vacation in Paris, we decided to shop for a couple hours. The sales staff was nonexistent during our trip. The guard st the door was super friendly & helpful. We need up going somewhere else for our needs.

All reviews
"shoppers"
in 16 reviews
"brasserie"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Outstanding service from start to finish. Courteous staff. Maud and her team went above and beyond to make our time at Printemps Haussmann memorable. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

the Chinese eldly shop assistant in Swarovski is aggresive, impatient, hard to communicate with a poker face.
1-she was always pushing me to buy things I don't want and kept asking "you dont want to buy this? " or "what else do you want ?" in an unusual and unpleasant way.
2- I chose a bracelet for my friend, and I asked her to give the out box to me .She refused and kept saying it is her boss's decision. I have been to USA just last month and I bought a lot of staff there with cover boxes. I can't figure out why in France,I can not get the box?
3-I asked her to help me to register for a vip card of printemps. she refused again in a totaly upset tone. I have to mention that I just bought a skirt only cost 30 euro in LAFAYETTE and the girl there helped me with the vip card without any passive emotion.BUT the Chinese lady in Printemps kept saying I can't help you, we dont register card,this is not my job.
even though it is not your job to register a card ,would you please to tell me where and how I can get one ?

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you have not been, it worth a stroll through the store to see all the various shops and clothing designers inside. The 8th floor offers an excellent view of the area as well as various foods and grocery items for purchase. Delightfully surprised!

4  Thank RJB1215