“Yum!”
Review of Le Coryllis

Le Coryllis
Reserve with
Le Coryllis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #634 of 19 135 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

A little walk off the tourist trap area this quaint Italian restaurant was so good we came back for a second night. Tucked in the Sacre Cour neighbourhood just a few blocks away from the funicular on one end and the metro on the other. Staff are bilingual as is the menu. The atmosphere is both romantic and family friendly. The first night was a couple’s night out, the second we brought our teenage kids but a table with younger children was also there. Full bar, varied wine menu, seafood, pasta and pizzas. Take away also observed if you are staying in the area but are too tired to sit in. Will definitely come back when I’m Paris.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

It's fairly good Italian food but very heavy. My partner and I both had stomaches after because it was heavy and rich. However, the service was terrible. I called ahead to get a reservation. They had no record of it, and they made it seem like they weren't going to seat us. I tried speaking in French (I know only a little, but I tried), and I wouldn't eat there again unless I really wanted Italian food in this neighborhood. It did have a few vegetarian options.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

What a great meal! We each had one of the day's specials - tortellini with ricotta, spinach etc., and a linguine with seafood. Couldn't have been better. Also had the house red wine which was good and inexpensive. Pleasant low-key atmosphere, pleasant low-key wait staff. Will definitely go back to try some of the other dishes.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We visited this lovely restaurant one Friday night. We had sooo much food and it was so reasonable. We loved everything that we ordered (2x cocktails, a bottle of wine, a starter each, a main each AND a pudding each - all for just over 100 euros).
The service was great, very relaxed but tended to us perfectly. Would definitely return if we came back to Paris :)

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This was a great neighborhood find for us. The Lasagna was delicious as was the margherita pizza.

The place REALLY fills up around 1:00p during the week; seems to be a hot local spot.

Good service with GREAT personality and smile.

High recommendation.