“Excellent food and great atmosphere!”
Review of L'Auberge Cafe

L'Auberge Cafe
Reserve with
L'Auberge Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 537 of 18 597 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Les Halles
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Excellent food and great atmosphere! We had a table inside, in the back of the restaurant and really enjoyed the food and service.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Everything was just fantastic, very tasty. I tried onion soup here for the first time and I liked it! Chocolate mouss was just melted in the mouth. Chicken in the sauce and potato were also very, very good! The portions was big enough - it was a “formule” like a lunch. They also give a bottle of water. Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Saw the restaurant by coincidence. It looked very nice from the outside, so er gave it a try and were not dissappointed. Really high quality meal and cosy surroundings

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This place has a warm, cozy feel to it that’s enhanced by the timber beams and low ceilings. It was very quiet the night we visited. The food was excellent. My wife ordered the duck breast with mushrooms and potatoes, and I had the pork belly. It was a very good choice for our last dinner in Paris.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I made reservations for 7:30 on a cold rainy January evening and was concerned since I was the only customer but is a Tuesday evening and there are not a lot of people on the streets in this area. The service was great and I had a great meal. Just as I was leaving a little after 8:30 folks started coming in and the restuarant was half full when I left. I will try this one again on my next trip.