Reviews (1 766)
1 766 results
All reviews rooftop bar notre dame latin quarter rue danton great location executive room st michel private balcony with eiffel tower view rooms are small rer b cdg airport bathroom door an upgrade lots of restaurants modern hotel metro station
417 - 422 of 1 766 reviews
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Myself and my partner arrived at the Holiday Inn just as the terrible terrorist attacks took place so it was a little scary to say the least. The staff were wonderful and made us feel very welcome, Luca on reception in particular! The room was cosey with a view of the Eiffel Tower, even with a little balcony. The breakfast was good and you got plenty for your money. We would definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2015

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location is very good, easy to get around via subway and water shuttle. Many resturants close by that are very good. Walking distance to Saint Chapelle and Notre Dame.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank travellingman10356
HI_ParisNotreDame, General Manager at Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2015

Dear travellingman10356,
Thank you so much for your five-star review,
It is a pleasure to see that you find our location ideal to visit Paris! I am also very happy that our team made you feel comfortable.
I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again.

Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

The location of the hotel is absolutely spectacular. And it is pretty much it. The wifi in my room was not working, they were unable to fix the problem, kind of blaming me for it (but neither my iPhone, android tablet or laptop cannot connect to their wifi). The room was also simply too small to have some office space where to do some work.

If you are in town for business, just look for another hotel

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
HI_ParisNotreDame, General Manager at Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Dear Francesco L,
First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It helps us to improve our quality of service.
I am sorry that you experienced some troubles with the internet. We have planned an audit of the system with our IT manager to sort this problem out.
I hope we will have the oportunity to welcome you again to regain your trust.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

Great location, minutes walk from high-energy daytime and nighttime activity with many many restaurants and clubs within two minutes walk (exit left out of the lobby entrance, 500 feet to, square, walk through it to a jumble of narrow streets with many restaurants. Or turn right out of the lobby entrance walk one block to Boulevard St. Germain and a whole bunch of other restaurants. Friendly staff (especially Diane who is terrific). Nice quiet bedroom. Newspapers from many countries available in the lobby. Only fault is the bathroom which had a high step over into to shower, plus you can’t reach shower controls without leaning well into the shower so you get a blast of cold water at turn on. Lavatory has polished vertical cylinder for off which makes it impossible to turn water on/off with wet hand. Would certainly stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
HI_ParisNotreDame, General Manager at Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2015

Dear wrantar,
Thank you very for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
I am sorry to read that the bathroom experience was not fully satisfactory. We will keep your comments in mind for future renovation works.
I am very happy that our hotel, location and staff made you spend a wonderful time in Paris!
We look forward to welcoming you soon!

Reviewed 27 November 2015

I really enjoyed my 7-day stay at this hotel. The location was excellent for touring Paris. Most of all, each and every staff member I spoke with was always very friendly, very professional, and very helpful. They all assisted me in locating great tourist attractions in addition to very nice restaurants. I will definitely stay here again the next time I visit Paris.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank David R
HI_ParisNotreDame, General Manager at Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2015

Dear David R.,
Thank you very much for your five-star review.
It is a great pleasure to see that our location and staff made you spend a wonderful stay in Paris.
I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again.