“Crepe break”

Candelma
Ranked #368 of 18 608 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Description: My crêpes are fresh as the gastronomy and the French terroir, and rich of the flavors of other cultures. Gluten-free or vegetarian, they know how to please everyone. I am Breton but it is the world that inspires me. I chose the Left Bank to put down my Billigs. I'm Candelma. Welcome to my place !
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

After a long walk in paris, we went to Candelma for dessert break. It's a nice small place, with different crepe choices, the wete very helpful...in one word great crepe

1  Thank MonaShehade

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Crepes were incredible. The staff was so nice.

Amazing time. They have every time of Crepe you could want.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

This is an attractive, somewhat modern creperie in the heart of the 6th. It was our first night in Paris after a transatlantic flight, so we ate early (7:30). At that time, there were only two other tables full, but I hope this changed as the night went on. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The menu was somewhat smaller than most crepe restaurants, but they seemed flexible with substitutions. Their crepes are the buckwheat type and were really delicious and very filling! The caramel dessert crepe was also fantastic. There are obviously many creperies in the heart of Paris, but this one will not disappoint, and it has a great location!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

They use organic food. The plates are delicious and it is a very cozy place. A nice discovery in Paris.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Everything we ate was delicious. Candelma specializes in galettes,,,buckwheat crepes...both savory and sweet. The portions are just right for a light evening meal, though you could eat much more than we did. Atmosphere is cozy, a little upscale but not pretentious. The service was excellent and the prices were very reasonable for anywhere, especially Paris. I will definitely go back the next time I'm in Paris.