Hotel Palais de Chaillot(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$136
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Elysees Flaubert(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$626
US$497
Official Site
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$566/night.

US$163
US$394
HotelsClick
US$1 176
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 April 2018

I was in a two bed shared room. It's clean and comfortable, however, the shower is only separated from the room by a curtain, so taking a shower while sharing the room with someone you don't know may be embarrassing. I was lucky to take it when my roomate wasn't there.Toilet is outside but just beside the room. The big problem would have been (if I didn't have my ear plugs, thank God I did) the outside noise, that disturbs us even with the window closed late at night. There is a light in the corridor that remains on all night, and it enters through the door gaps, which is something that I hate because I like sleeping in total darkness. It's a little bit more expensive than the AIJ but there's really nothing to justify this difference. It's the same quality. Also, there is only one plug in the room, far away from the beds. The great point is obviously location. But being forced to leave the room between 11 am and 3 pm is bad since we have no freedom, but if you stay all day out like me, there's no problem.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed in a private room at the Bastille Youth Hostel and my bed did break during my stay. The frame was very rusted out and just gave way underneath me. I brought it up with the lady at the front desk and was told “the other staff are off until the morning” so i put my mattress on the floor and slept there. This was my second time at the hostel and it may be my last.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 10 January 2018

I initially wrote a nice review for the hostel, but today I have to revise it. I found out this morning I was infected with crabs, which is funny because I've been celibate for two months. When I called to complain to the hostel I was hung up on when I got to the word "morpion." Not worth risking your health for!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

It's a great price but you may be better off spending a little bit more money on a nicer hostel. It was extremely hot and humid while we were there and without air conditioning our room was extremely hot, and made it hard to sleep.

This hostel also makes you leave from 11am-3 or 4pm for cleaning. They walked into our room at 10:58am while we were changing. They apologized but also said it was time to leave.

Regardless, the location was very good and close to the bike share rentals, which we took around the city. If you are on a budget, it may be worth it to stay here.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 26 June 2017

We booked one of two apartments they have there, which was actually cosy and modern, however there was no wifi. They told us that it's because it's a new apartment so they still haven't installed it yet. However, my friend rented the same apartment last year and they had wifi. Anyway, neighbours are terrible, you can't make any noice, as he will drop by banging on the door extremely loudly and ringing the bell non stop (which caused like 100x more noice than we did). In the middle of the day, you can't play any music, speak or watch TV on a normal level of noice. Someone from the staff dropped by due to the call our lovely neighbour made and we had an argument with him. He was telling us that we live in chaos, we are jumping non stop and etc. (none of which was true) and we had to stand there and argue with him as he said we did not respect the neighbours.. (which was false as well). My girlfriend was stressed and both of us were really pissed.
Overall, customer service there is worse than poor, terrible, 0 respect for the guests.
However, if one doesn't care about the customer service, I would recommend it as it's well located and not too expensive.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple