“Buzzy cafe at Champs Élysées ”
Review of George V Cafe

George V Cafe
Ranked #4 033 of 19 397 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$20 - US$46
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Champs-Élysées
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

One of the busiest cafes on the street. I ate testing waffles, salads and deserts. The menu is European. Large servings and absolutely stunning staff. You can smoke inside :)

Reviewed 2 April 2018

If one wants heaven one must eat the selection of cheeses and red wine on offer at the george v cafe. heaven.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We ate here after visiting the Arc de Triomphe. It was pretty busy, but we were seated rather quickly in the outdoor section. The wait staff was very friendly and attentive. I server did not seem to mind speaking to us in English. We ordered sandwiches and they both came with rich sauces on the side. The fries, like most in France, we fantastic! Our server also offered us coffee after we finished our meal. We had a great meal with two glasses of wine for less than $40 Euros.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

My husband and I chose this place to have late lunch, early dinner. But while we were looking at the menu I realised that I did not have much money with me and had left the credit card at the hotel. We had already ordered a beer and wine so could not get up and leave. Our waiter suggested a meat and cheese platter for 2 that also came with breads. it was lovely,even better i think. He also took pity on us(lolol) and gave us some fries and a second lot of bread. We sat outside and the area was clean. Our waiter was friendly, made us laugh,served us promptly. And because of that he got what money I had left as a Tip

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Best salade nicoise i have ever had in my entire life ! Fresh Tuna steak on top
We also ordered club sandwich and a side of fries and they we were excellent. Waiters are very friendly and polite .